What about iesecuredeals.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

What about iesecuredeals.com

Postby postman56 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 am

Can anyone offer any insight on the legitimacy on these guys?

Dear XXXX

You have to go to your bank or log in to your online banking account and send the payment to our trust account listed below.

Payment Details:
Account Holder Name Escrow International Limited
IBAN GB63ABBY09012744781673
ACCOUNT NUMBER 44-78-16-73
SWIFT CODE (BIC) ABBYGB2LXXX
SORT CODE 09-01-27
BANK NAME Santander Bank

Once we'll receive the payment to our bank account, we'll contact the seller in order to ship the item to you. After the inspection period, you must let us know if you will decide to keep the item so we can forward the payment to the seller.

Thank you for choosing Escrow International Limited!

[/i]

Any experience would be appreciated
Thanks
Ken
postman56
NewBorn

Re: What about iesecuredeals.com

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 am

First of all, don't send anything.

This IS actually a bit weird. When I click directly on the link in your posting I get forwarded to http://primaglobalcargo.com.

When I copy the address and paste it into the address bar of the browser I get to the actual site http://www.iesecuredeals.com/.

And that one looks pretty familiar:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=171

So yes, it's fake. Please post all the relevant details like email addresses used by the scammers.
lightfair
Master

Postby postman56 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm

The seller shows his UK passport ,states his name as Alexander Hodge ,this is the email address of the seller:vor48ba@gmail.com
Something has smelled bad about this, so I appreciate the help.
Thanks for any help
Attachments
DSC_003.jpg
DSC_003.jpg (92.63 KiB) Viewed 6847 times
postman56
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm

The scammers use a number of fake passports and ID cards; I've seen several cases of the same ID card with different names on it. No doubt this is also one of those cases.
lightfair
Master

Postby postman56 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:00 am

This clown has been trying to flog Neumann microphones on Gumtree,avoid anything that looks too good to be true, for it is, and it'll probably be this scum of the earth, waste of skin!!
God, who ever raised you they should be ashamed of the crud they produced!!
postman56
NewBorn

Postby postman56 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Here is the email he uses for the iesecuredeals replies:
office@iesecuredeals.com
Can someone track this down to a provider?

Great site!
postman56
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 pm

postman56 wrote:This clown has been trying to flog Neumann microphones on Gumtree,avoid anything that looks too good to be true, for it is, and it'll probably be this scum of the earth, waste of skin!!
God, who ever raised you they should be ashamed of the crud they produced!!

Great, I've wanted to get a U47 myself for a long time...

ebay, Gumtree, autoscout24... practically any online marketplace is infested with those scammers. And they are always refining their "trade" (ok, not always - some scammers still operate in the same manner as four years ago - which also isn't a good sign).

postman56 wrote:Here is the email he uses for the iesecuredeals replies:
office@iesecuredeals.com
Can someone track this down to a provider?

iesecuredeals.com itself is hosted with nic.ru (a Russian provider). Interestingly http://www.irishcartrade.com/ (which was just posted here) uses a very similar design and is hosted with nic.ru, too. This of course does not automatically imply that the scammer comes from Russia as well.
lightfair
Master

Postby ecler2003 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 am

hello

I'm from belgium and i'm spoiled for 1145 euro from the same man, ive some contact in the internet world so i will try to grab some infpo about this ip and the rest.

jean claude
ecler2003
Infant

Postby lightfair » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 am

You could post the complete email headers of one of the guy's emails here (with "XXXX" in place of your own email address); this could possibly lead to more information. Make sure those are "complete" or "long" headers.
lightfair
Master

Postby ecler2003 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 am

hello it's me again i ll post all what i have

first contact

Re: Reply to your ad: Allen and Heath GL4000 32 Ch 2 x PSU?
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tue 2/09/10 7:05 PM
To: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com
6 attachments | Download all attachments (888.3 KB)
DSC002.JPG (166.1 KB), DSC003.JPG (93.6 KB), DSC004.JPG (173.4 KB), DSC005.JPG (107.0 KB), DSC006.JPG (179.4 KB), DSC007.JPG (168.8 KB)

Hello,
I am sorry, I couldn't reply sooner. The price is €1100. Postage with insurance is €30. I worked in Ireland for 2 years but recently I've lost my job (company dissolved) and I had to move back home in UK. Now, I'm located in Hounslow, Middlesex, UK. I have attached a few pictures to this email. If you are interested please get back to me.
Regards,
Alexander

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM, <xxxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi there alex, you have received a reply to your Gumtree posting "Allen and Heath GL4000 32 Ch 2 x PSU" (ad# 53140334) from xxxxxx@hotmail.com

Want more responses? Click here to Feature your ad and go to the top of listings.

Here's your message:

hello

second contact

I've got the quote for you it's 45 euro with UPS ground. It's a little bit slow but it's more cheaper. The price with the postage and insurance included will be 1145 euro. We can use an escrow service. You can read their terms here: www.iesecuredeals.com/howitworks.php. I'll give you seven days to test the mixer and only if you decide to keep it, they will release the money to me so, I believe this is the safest way. All you have to do is to register at their website and then I need your user name so I can set up the transaction. Let me know your decision because there is another person who wants to buy my mixer and I need to know which way to go. One more thing I saw that they accept paypal and bank transfer as payment method which I believe is 100% secure. Let me know your decision as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
Alexander

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:02 AM, jean claude dahner <XXXXX@hotmail.com> wrote:

than show began

Dear jean-claude dahner Thank you for joining Escrow International Limited, the #1 online escrow service on the web! Your account has been created. Use the login below to login the Member Center here: http://www.iesecuredeals.com Username: ccccccccsword: ddddddddEmail: xxxxxx@hotmail.com Please store this email in a safe place. Thank you for choosing Escrow International Limited! _____________________________________________________________ The Escrow International Limited Support Department Team. http://www.iesecuredeals.com
Dear jean-claude dahner Thank you for joining Escrow International Limited, the #1 online escrow service on the web! Your account has

than i've follow the procedure from this site

and make payment.

to thisbank account

Account Holder Name Escrow International Limited
IBAN GB63ABBY09012744781673
ACCOUNT NUMBER 44-78-16-73
SWIFT CODE (BIC) ABBYGB2LXXX
SORT CODE 09-01-27
BANK NAME Santander Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i suppose and also folowing my bank advice the bank acount is wel situated in UK.

I have also written a mail to gumtree and they have said they have some info about this man but they cannot give to me due to privacy ploicy so ineed to go to my police agent
i have also written a cmplaint in ESCROW website ( to FBI) maybe it will be helpfull

i have or receive more infos i will give you all things

friendly

jean claude dahner
ecler2003
Infant

Next

Return to Escrow Fraud