global secured

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: global secured

Postby decré » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 pm

I used fedex. When they delivered the object, they indicated me on the document that it did not live in the indicated address, the reception of the object takef 2 days (normaly 1day).
They got in touch with the buyer and one delivered the next day
decré
Infant

Postby decré » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 pm

On the document fedex is registered incorecte address the addressee moved and they delivered it all the same the next day
decré
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Maybe we find our items on ebay again sometime...
malibubeach
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Sorry... I mean

Maybe we find our items again on ebay oneday.

Everything makes me really angry. A private ingestigator costs to much money. We waste to much time and money in this bad case. It is such a shame that we believed in this transaction via Global Secured. For sure...we will never get our money or items back. It's all gone.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby Scotty81 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi guys, Hi Malibubeach,

I have the same problem... Fortunately, my item, Tablet PC, EUR 2,000.00 hasn´t been delivered, yet.
Im tryring to stop shipping.
@ Malibubeach: I´m from Germany, too. Have you already contacted the local police in regards to this?

Kind regards,

Marc
Scotty81
NewBorn

Postby Scotty81 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:14 pm

and by the way.
the homepage owner is

Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA
Scotty81
NewBorn

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes, I have sent my problem to the police.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby lightfair » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Scotty81 wrote:and by the way.
the homepage owner is

Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

That's not the homepage owner, that's an anonymizing registry. The actual owner is hidden by it; but then most of those sites are registered with fake data anyway.

Those scammers are no amateurs, unfortunately.
lightfair
Master

Postby decré » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:14 pm

I lodged a complaint.
But it is necessary to find a means to get back our goods
decré
Infant

Postby peg » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 pm

I applaud your efforts and desires to get back your goods and or money, however, if they have already been delivered, your chances are very slim of ever seeing it again.

As Lightfair points out, these scammers are no amateurs. They counted on your accepting the promise of a great deal. You fell for it just like I did many years ago. That's why I developed this site. I found that it was futile to try and get my computer (which is what I sold/lost) back. So I used my skills to develop the website and get the word out.

All that being said, I still recommend that you notify the police and any other authority that you can to make them aware of the incident(s).

These scammers know their sites won't be up long. If they last more than a week, then they are doing good. So the sooner we make more people aware and notify the hosters, the sooner they get shut down. So another thing I urge you to do is pass the word about these types of scams. Encourage people to look for information about the sites to which they are potentially about to do business with. If you (or anyone else) has doubts, concerns or questions, ask them here. We have become quite good at identifying fraud sites of this nature. We have also become quite good at getting them shut down.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud