www.trade-manager.eu.tp help me !

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.trade-manager.eu.tp help me !

Postby RUDC22 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 am

I wanted to buy a moto from the internet and a man Marek Bron told me to use this shipping company i have sent them 4000 EURO via Western Union and they take my money and run
Somebody please help me!
I have sent payment details fom western union at trade-manager@europe.com
RUDC22
NewBorn

Re: www.trade-manager.eu.tp help me !

Postby lightfair » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 am

RUDC22 wrote:I wanted to buy a moto from the internet and a man Marek Bron told me to use this shipping company i have sent them 4000 EURO via Western Union and they take my money and run
Somebody please help me!
I have sent payment details fom western union at trade-manager@europe.com

If the money was already collected I'm afraid there's not much we can do (except getting the site killed - which we will). You need to go to the police immediately! There is no "Marek Bron", there also is no company (just a web site). You've fallen victim to scammers from (most likely) Romania.

Make printouts of everything (web site, emails and so on) right away! Once we report the site to the hoster it will probably go down within hours.
lightfair
Master

Postby georg » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:54 pm

europe support
georg

Postby linzit » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

you may be interested to know that Marek Bron is advertising cars for sale on a UK online website. the cars are offered at very reduced prices and he has informed me that the car is to be shipped to the UK from spain. i have contacted the website owners without a response so far but feel that if the trader is potentially fraudulent that i need to contact the police. an update on any information on Marek Bron would be appreciated
linzit
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:19 pm

There is no "Marek Bron" (even if someone with that name should exist he's not the person you're currently in contact with). This guy is probably sitting in some Romanian cybercafe.

There is no car he's selling, just copies of older (legit) ads. You can contactt the police but if you haven't paid any money yet this probably will amount to very little.

If you can get this guy to give you the web address of the site he's currently using please post it here so we can enter it into the database and hopefully have the hoster kill it.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud