www.cargoselection.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.cargoselection.com

Postby saf_ro » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

how about this one, http://www.cargoselection.com ?
This indeed looks good but I bet it is a scam. You find evidences with google if you search it.

One of the e-mails below...

C N <cnrdaa008@hotmail.com>

dateWed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:45 AM
subjectRE:

Hello,

The price is 4000 euro transport included to your address ... the car has belgium papers and plates ... all papers and a bill of sale come along with the car so you can register it on your name ... for this deal we will use Cargo Selection (PVT) LTD as a third party and shipping company .... after the payment is done at Cargo Selection (PVT) LTD i will start the shipping to your address ... after you receive the car and the inspection is done you will contact Cargo Selection (PVT) LTD to release the money to me ... ( the shipping company will release the money to me only after you receive the car and the inspection is done ) ... if you are ready to start this deal go to http://www.cargoselection.com register with your e-mail address and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started you will receive all information about the payment and shipping .... you will receive the car in 2-3 days but i will tell you exactly after the shipping is started.

If something is wrong with the car or papers you will return it on my expences and you will receive your money back but i assure you everything is ok.

Waiting ...
saf_ro
Infant

Re: www.cargoselection.com

Postby lightfair » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 pm

saf_ro wrote:This indeed looks good

Indeed. And it's no wonder becaue it was copied from a legit site. And this layout was used quite a bit in the past:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=138

but I bet it is a scam. You find evidences with google if you search it.

No need to go to google - the fake Verisign seal is a dead giveaway.

And actually this is a case of a negligent hoster (aplus.net): They have received several complaints about this site already but so far have not taken it down.
lightfair
Master

Postby saf_ro » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 am

thanks for the reply.
indeed the hoster is slow, I contacted them immediately via the chat support... now I sent an e-mail to their abuse contact. wait and see...
saf_ro
Infant

Postby saf_ro » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 pm

:lol:

it worked, they are now closed for DNS changes :-))) see the lame message below

---------------------------------------

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Cargo Selection (PVT) LTD <office@internationalclogisticss.com> wrote:

Dear valued customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience but for 3 days our website will be down for DNS Servers changes and you can not acces your account. As soon as everything it is up again, we will let you know..

Our records show us that you have a transaction with Mr. Christopher Nardi. For transaction #59778114 the seller has already deposited a 2006 Renault Grand Scenic 1.9 DCI Expression Luxe at our warehouse.

Now we are waiting from you the payment of 4000 Euro so we can start the shipping process.

In order to complete the payment you have to go to the nearest Western Union office and send the payment of 4000 Euro to our official receiver assigned for your transaction.

Official receiver information:

First name: Frank
Last name: Crayton
Address: 62 Blandford Street
City: London
Zip: W1U 7JE

After your payment has been completed please e-mail us with the payment information as follows:

MTCN (The 10 digits number found on your Western Union receipt):
Sender's name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip/Postal Code:
Amount sent:

We will release the money to the seller only after you receive the car and the inspection is done.

Thank you for useing our services
Cargo Selection (PVT) LTD Customer Support.
saf_ro
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud