ESCROW FRAUD WITH A CAR

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

ESCROW FRAUD WITH A CAR

Postby jan25 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Hello,

I almost bought a car in England from Marktplaats.nl and the schipping of the car would be done with the Escrow company "www.AUTOSHIPPERSGROUP.uk.pn". If you look on the site it looks good, but you can not call the company and the person who is e-mailing with you. Here are the e-mails he send to me.

BECAREFULL WITH THIS COMPANY

Hi,
The car is in great working condition, has no scratches or dents, never been involved in any kind of accidents. The car interior is impeccable ( i do not smoke ). The engine works perfectly. I can ensure you that the car is full operational. The car has all the revisions made at an authorized service. You can also see in the photos i have posted that the car is in perfect condition. I am the first owner of this car which was bought new . The car APK is still available. The wheel tires were bought two months ago and are in the best conditions.
I work as construction engineer and a few years ago I have tried to open my own business in Groningen, The Netherlands. When I have opened my business there I also bought the car that I am currently selling. The business that I have tried to open didn't go through and I had to stop the business due to some financial problems. At the same time when my business failed I have also received a great working contract in United Kingdom and I was forced to stop my business from The Netherlands and came back to Bristol, United Kingdom same place where me and my family live. When I have closed the business from The Netherlands, I did not have a lot of time at my disposal because I had to start my new working contract so I decided to take the car with me in United Kingdom and try to sell the car here. At this time the car is located in Bristol, United Kingdom.
I have tried to sell it in United Kingdom, but it is very difficult to sell it in United Kingdom due to the fact that it has the steering wheel on the left side ( in United Kingdom the cars have the steering wheel on the right side ). I also tried to sell it to a local dealer but the price that they are offering to me is too low. I have decided to sell the car to an Netherlands person because the car is still registered in Netherlands and has Netherlands papers ( plate number and also Netherlands certificate ).
As I am very busy with my new work contract I can not come to Netherlands to sell the car there. I prefer to sell the car at a lower price then the market price and close the deal using an escrow company ( a company that ensures safety for buyer and seller at the same time ). The name of the escrow company that i prefer to use is AutoShippersGroupEurope. The car is currently located in their custody. I left it there because I am very busy with my job and I really do not have the necessary time to sell the car. If we understand to close the deal this company will take care of all the shipping arrangements, including to make the transfer of propriety onto your name. It will take 5 business days to have the car delivered to The Netherlands and the car will come with 10 Days Return policy ( In case the car won't meet your conditions you have the right to return it back without paying any taxes and your money will be refunded to you ). The escrow company services are very good and it is much easier for me to use this company because they will take care of all the paper work and I do not need to come to The Netherlands to close the deal in person. They will even make the transfer of the propriety directly onto your name to The Netherland consulate from United Kingdom.
If you are interested in buying the car, the total price including the transport taxes to The Netherlands country and also the transfer of the propriety onto your name is 5500 EURO.
That's all i can say for the moment, but if you are interested in having more information about the transaction or the car i would be glad to reply with more information.
Thank you in advance!

By the way: I also accept local pick up for the car and i would be more then happy to assist for a meeting.
Here you have my contact information in case you prefere to come and pick up the car from my place:
Tony Vries
105 Greville Road
Bristol , Bristol , BS3 1LE
United Kingdom
+44 (703) 180 6624

Hello,

As mentioned in my previous message, the car is located in Bristol, United Kingdom and i intend to ship it from here through an authorized shipping company ( an escrow company will work for both of us ). I want to handle the delivery and payment of the car through an escrow company because it is very safe and using this type of company will give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
A. First of all and most important, if you agree to close the deal, you will have to send me your shipping information ( your full name and address/ contact phone number and if available also a fax number ).
1. After I receive your shipping information, I will contact the escrow company and make the shipping reservation onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver. Then i will go to their office to make the transfer of the propriety onto your name. The transfer of the propriety will be done to the Netherlands Consulate from Bristol ( the location of the escrow company ) by a legal attorney that works for the Escrow company and i will support the taxes for making the transfer of propriety onto your name.
B. You will receive a notification from the escrow company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody, that the car has been inspected and that I have signed for the transfer of the ownership documents to your name.
1. After that, you will have to send the payment to the escrow company. ( The escrow company will ask you to send only a deposit amount in advance in order to let the car be shipped / not the entire amount that we are dealing for / and the balance amount will be paid upon car arrival ).
2. The escrow company will verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will start the shipment and the car will be delivered to your door step in 5 business days. The payment is sent to the escrow company and not to me directly. The payment will be forwarded to me only after you receive the car and confirm that you accept it.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the escrow company with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the escrow company with no expense. ( i will support all the returning taxes )
The car will come with 10 days Return Policy ( period to inspect the car condition and if by any reason you won't be satisfied, you will be fully refunded within 24 hours).
The name of the Escrow company is Auto Shippers Group. Their website is: http://www.autoshippersgroup.uk.pn . Please take a look at the services they are offering and tell me what's your opinion. If you agree to close the deal then send me the information i requested from you above and in maximum 24 hours all arrangements will be done.
The last price including all the shipping taxes is 5.000 euro. The car is in the best conditions. There is a little thing. It's not so important.

Thank you!

Hello,

I really do not understand why you can not call me..... This is not possible because my phone work and is new.

All i know is the shipping company will ask you to send in advance a deposit amount but i don't know how much will be. You can contact them and ask for this car if you want to know more details. Any way i can contact them and ask how much you will have to send in advance, ok?

I will try to call you tomorrow.
Regarding your question: i was tried to tell you that the car is in the best conditions and the car has no scratches or dents ( things like this).

If you have another question let me know.
Here is the car number plate: 08-HP-...
Thank you!

I am Tony Vries , the man with the car ( VW Passat 2.0 ) .

I already spooked with an agent from the shipping company and he told me that the deposit amount will be 50% in order to let the car be shipped. You can contact them and ask for the deposit amount. They will let you know more details. So if this is ok with you let me know your full shipping address.
Anyway i think Mr. Jan already explained you the transaction steps but you can go on this link to see more details about the transaction terms:
http://www.autoshippersgroup.uk.pn

Thank you!
jan25
NewBorn

Re: ESCROW FRAUD WITH A CAR

Postby georg » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Jan25...be aware...it is a fake...
europe support
georg

Return to Escrow Fraud