autoshippersgroup.co.uk.pn

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

autoshippersgroup.co.uk.pn

Postby saf_ro » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm

I was looking to buy a car in Belgium and came across a clear escrow fraud.
So, beware!

See below the full e-mails I got and note that the site's resources are actually hosted on autoshippersgroup.bravehost.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: vendredi 15 août 2008

Subject: RE: HEBBES.be : ……

Hello,
The car is in great working condition, has no scratches or dents, never been involved in any kind of accidents. The car interior is impeccable ( i do not smoke ). The engine works perfectly. I can ensure you that the car is full operational. The car has all the revisions made at an authorized service. You can also see in the photos i have posted that the car is in perfect condition. I am the first owner of this car which was bought new .
I bought this car from Belgium at the same time when i bought a holiday house there. Due to some financial problems i am having i had to sell the holiday house a few weeks ago. I did not manage to sell the car too when i sold the house because i did not have a lot of time at my disposal so i decided to take the car with me in England and try to sell it here in England. At this time the car is located in Bristol, United Kingdom same place where me and my family live.
I have tried to sell it in England, but it is very difficult to sell it in England due to the fact that it has the steering wheel on the left side ( in England the cars have the steering wheel on the right side ). I also tried to sell it to a local dealer but the price that they are offering to me is too low. I have decided to sell the car to an Belgium person because the car is still registered in Belgium and has Belgium papers ( plate number and also Belgium certificate ).
As i am very busy with my new work contract ( I am a construction engineer ) i can not come to Belgium to sell the car there. I prefer to sell the car at a lower price then the market price and close the deal using an escrow company ( a company that ensures safety for buyer and seller at the same time ). The name of the escrow company that i prefer to use is Auto Shippers Group. The car is currently located in their custody. I left it here because i am very busy with my job and I really do not have the necessary time to sell the car. If we understand to close the deal this company will take care of all the shipping arrangements, including to make the transfer of propriety onto your name. It will take 5 business days to have the car delivered to Belgium and the car will come with 10 Days Return policy ( In case the car won't meet your conditions you have the right to return it back without paying any taxes and your money will be refunded to you ). The escrow company services are very good and it is much easier for me to use this company because they will take care of all the paper work and I do not need to come to Belgium to close the deal in person.
If you are interested in buying the car, the total price including the transport taxes to Belgium country and also the transfer of the propriety onto your name is 6900 EURO.
That's all i can say for the moment, but if you are interested in having more information about the transaction or the car i would be glad to reply.
I also accept local pick up for the car and i would be more then happy to assist for a meeting.
Here you have my contact information:

Coussens Lindsey
105 Greville Road
Bristol
BS3 1LE
United Kingdom
+44 (703) 181 7058
Thank you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-----Original Message-----
Sent: samedi 16 août 2008
Subject: RE: HEBBES.be : ....

Hello,

As mentioned in my previous message, the car is located in Bristol, United Kingdom and i intend to ship it from here through an authorized shipping company ( an escrow company will work for both of us ). I want to handle the delivery and payment of the car through an escrow company because it is very safe and using this type of company will give you the chance to inspect the car before I receive the payment for it. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
A. First of all and most important, if you agree to close the deal, you will have to send me your shipping information ( your full name and address/ contact phone number and if available also a fax number ).
1. After I receive your shipping information, I will contact the escrow company and make the shipping reservation onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver. Then i will go to their office to make the transfer of the propriety onto your name. The transfer of the propriety will be done to the Belgium Consulate from Bristol ( the location of the escrow company ) by a legal attorney that works for the Escrow company and i will support the taxes for making the transfer of propriety onto your name.
B. You will receive a notification from the escrow company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody, that the car has been inspected and that I have signed for the transfer of the ownership documents to your name.
1. After that, you will have to send the payment to the escrow company. ( The escrow company will ask you to send only a deposit amount in advance in order to let the car be shipped / not the entire amount that we are dealing for / and the balance amount will be paid upon car arrival ).
2. The escrow company will verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will start the shipment and the car will be delivered to your door step in 5 business days. The payment is sent to the escrow company and not to me directly. The payment will be forwarded to me only after you receive the car and confirm that you accept it.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the escrow company with your decision.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the car to the escrow company with no expense. ( i will support all the returning taxes )
The car will come with 10 days Return Policy ( period to inspect the car condition and if by any reason you won't be satisfied, you will be fully refunded within 24 hours).
The name of the Escrow company is Auto Shippers Group. Their website is: http://www.autoshippersgroup.co.uk.pn . Please take a look at the services they are offering and tell me what's your opinion. If you agree to close the deal then send me the information i requested from you above and in maximum 24 hours all arrangements will be done.
This are all the pictures because the car is now located onto the shipping company custody.
Thank you!

>>>>>>>>

Same scum ofered to sell me another car on the same site, his details below

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008
Subject: RE: HEBBES.be

Here you have my contact information:

Kadir Niells
67 Bridge Street
Manchester
M3 3BQ
United Kingdom
+44 (703) 181 7058
Thank you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Again, be careful with this message format and with the website.

How can we kill the website? I checked bravehost.com but only thing I can do is open a support ticket...

Have a good day!
saf_ro
Infant

Re: autoshippersgroup.co.uk.pn

Postby saf_ro » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:35 pm

bravenet.com got the account and website cancelled. Great work from these guys.
saf_ro
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud