AMD - Speditions

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

AMD - Speditions

Postby grolsch81 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Hello,

I recently was in contact with a seller in mercadolibre.com (the latin american version of Ebay). Sellers name is Carlos Andres Munitez and he is currently selling Apple Iphone 3g 16gb unlocked for $500. He says he needs you to contact you at this address carlos1000usd@live.com and he tells you that if you buy 2 iphones he will send you one for free. He mentions he is in Romania and he will use a courier company to send you the item.

Once you agree with him and provide him your information like your name and address, you get an email from a company called AMD-Speditions giving you their website address and a tracking number that you can go an check in that site. They ask you to wire transfer money via Western Union to an agent of them Roberto Cornel Nedea.

I checked the site and it looks really phoney and after sending them an email telling them that i wouldnt pay via western union because it wasnt safe for me, they started to treathen me today saying that they will report me because of internet fraud. Any advise?
grolsch81
NewBorn

Re: AMD - Speditions

Postby grolsch81 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 pm

By the way the site address is http://www.amd-speditions.uk.tp
grolsch81
NewBorn

Re: AMD - Speditions

Postby georg » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:10 pm

grolsch81 wrote: He mentions he is in Romania and he will use a courier company to send you the item.

maybe he is a little romain-scammer, but not a seller...
it is a FAKE-Site.. save your money !!
see here also:
http://escrow-fraud.com/images/sites/Layout167
europe support
georg

Return to Escrow Fraud