best-car-sales.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

best-car-sales.com

Postby Nancy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 am

The following is a fraud. I was looking for cars on craigslist and found a "too good to be true" Toyota for sale for $3800. This is the reply I got from the seller.

Buyer BEWARE

Thanks for replying to my ad.
I want you to know the car is in excellent condition with no rust or any kind of damage anywhere and it doesn't need any maintenance.
The odometer shows 62,073 miles.
I can provide you an Autocheck report for the car.
Title is clear and free of liens. This 2002 Toyota Camry LE has an automatic transmission and it's very easy to drive even for a beginner.
My price is $3800. I have some personal problems at the moment and I need to sell the car as fast as possible because I need the money.
That's my only reason for selling it otherwise I wouldn't do it.
The deal will be handled by Best Car Sell ( http://www.best-car-sales.com ). They will handle the title and money transfer and deliver the car to your location.
Currently the Toyota is at their office in Jacksonville,AR.
The best part about this is that you'll get 3 days money back guarantee.[color=#000000]

If at the end of those 3 days you decide not to keep it you'll get a full refund from them.
If you want the Toyota and if you have the money available all you have to do now is to register a free account with them and get back to me
with the e-mail address you used.
As soon as I hear that you registered I will initiate the transaction through them.
The process is very simple and risk free for both of us.

Here are the car's details and the links for some pics with the:[/color]
Nancy
NewBorn

Re: best-car-sales.com

Postby georg » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 pm

europe support
georg

Return to Escrow Fraud