icccompservices.co.uk = new kid on the block

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

icccompservices.co.uk = new kid on the block

Postby udal » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:00 pm

www.icccompservices.co.uk plays the carrier role in yet another lottery scam with Dr. Mark Dule as the claim officer for the IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY. Quite some emails went back and forth and finally I reported to ISPs and UK-police. javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy
udal
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:18 pm

- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby udal » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:58 pm

peg wrote:Already in the db => http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=2713

I had checked the db but couldn't find it there; that's why I thought I'd better post it. Thanks anyway.
udal
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:58 pm

Not a problem... Actually when you checked it probably wasn't in the DB. As I looked back the date it was in the DB and the date that you posted in the forum are the same.

Any way... thanks for the info. If you have more details about the scammer, then please provide them as well.

Thanks.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby udal » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:03 pm

peg wrote:Not a problem... Actually when you checked it probably wasn't in the DB. As I looked back the date it was in the DB and the date that you posted in the forum are the same.

Any way... thanks for the info. If you have more details about the scammer, then please provide them as well.

Thanks.

Hi Peg,

I could actually provide the full correspondence (sort of neat story any way); how can I post (or pm-mail to you) that stuff (it's currently a word-document)?

udal
udal
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites