www.TNT-Trust.com possible fruad ?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.TNT-Trust.com possible fruad ?

Postby greencash » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Heya,

just wanted to get ur opnion 2 regarding http://www.TNT-Trust.com ..
smells like a fruad..
got no phone # to contact them also the details as website owners seems 2 be rubbish..
no real phone, address listed there is in USA while in their website they state the company is located in Greece..
if that's not enought 2 get a red light flash, they give a yahoo email address and also after a brief look in the gallery here thier design seems a little bit like air cargo ( http://escrow-fraud.com/images/sites/Layout41/ )

:? sorry if im wrong and scared some ppl..but seems unreal..share ur thoughts and knowledge;)
greencash
NewBorn

Postby JaxHot » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:01 am

tnt-trust.com is a fraud domain being charged to the stolen credit card of the person listed as the registrant.
Who sent you there and why?
Please supply all the details on the scammer.
Thanks
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

scammer details

Postby greencash » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:56 pm

the scammer possible name is Angelo Peruzzi using sankedr@gmail.com as his email address.

the scammer had an auction on Ebay which i contacted about.
he wasn't able to accept paypal and therefore asked to pay via western union and the deal will be suprised by TNT-TRUST which will make sure both sides follow the "agreement" (seller gets paid, buyer gets the goods).

;) lucky me i had some sense 2 check up on that site before i make any transactions (especially with that non-refundble western union payments.)
greencash
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud