Vuxer Shipping

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Vuxer Shipping

Postby Matthewjohnjames » Mon May 14, 2007 9:27 am

Has anyone heard of these people or had any experience of them?

Have been given their site address by a man who has a vehicle for sale in Spain (apparantly).

There is an address in both Spain and the UK but none of them have UK telephone numbers.

I can see no sign of a Escrow licence on their site.

Should I be suspicious?
Matthewjohnjames
NewBorn

Postby Matthewjohnjames » Mon May 14, 2007 9:36 am

Have actually after some further searching discovered the same site layout on your image list.

Thanks for the site has saved me alot of money.
Matthewjohnjames
NewBorn

Postby peg » Mon May 14, 2007 11:46 am

Is the web address to the site?

http://www.??????????
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Matthewjohnjames » Mon May 14, 2007 12:42 pm

http://www.vuxer.es/

I have just had a reply from them and they say the following when I asked why there website was the same as the 77 screen shots on this site:

Dear valued customer,

Many of our customers noticed this fact but in our case this haven't to do at all with what you have shown us. We know that our web site was duplicated by a number of *bad persons* who want to defame our hard earned reputation (gained in 3 years of existence) and they can see only their interests for money. We have our web site published since 2004 and we notified that some *bad persons* duplicated it and are using on different hosting domains and we reported this to FBI. The EU police is on their trail and in a few months everything will be cleared.In the near future we have in plan to renew our web site and secure it more so that *bad persons* cannot duplicate it. Please excuse this fact and try to understand that it is not our fault at all!

Thank you.
Matthewjohnjames
NewBorn

Postby peg » Mon May 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Matthewjohnjames wrote:http://www.vuxer.es/

I have just had a reply from them and they say the following when I asked why there website was the same as the 77 screen shots on this site:

Dear valued customer,

Many of our customers noticed this fact but in our case this haven't to do at all with what you have shown us. We know that our web site was duplicated by a number of *bad persons* who want to defame our hard earned reputation (gained in 3 years of existence) and they can see only their interests for money. We have our web site published since 2004 and we notified that some *bad persons* duplicated it and are using on different hosting domains and we reported this to FBI. The EU police is on their trail and in a few months everything will be cleared.In the near future we have in plan to renew our web site and secure it more so that *bad persons* cannot duplicate it. Please excuse this fact and try to understand that it is not our fault at all!

Thank you.

This is an interesting fact! They have been "PUBLISHED" since 2004 on the web? Well according to the WHOIS info, they have only been on the web since April 16th 2007! Additionally, they are registered in the United States with a Spanish Web Site. What's up with that? I bet June Kiyomoto (if she even exists) would not be happy to know about this.

It seems the "WHOIS" info from this site was difficult to acquire, but I manged to do it (in Spanish) and get it translated into English (I don't speak Spanish my self).

You can get that information at http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=3897

Perhaps you can ask them about that discrepancy in the registration date.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Matthewjohnjames » Mon May 14, 2007 2:20 pm

How interesting, their site was registered the day before the vehicle went on sale!
Matthewjohnjames
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud