www.luyury-cargo.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.luyury-cargo.com

Postby CapriceFéline » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:06 pm

Put it to scam sites
Caprice
Wer kein freundliches Gesicht hat, sollte keinen Laden aufmachen. Chinesisches Sprichwort.
CapriceFéline
Adult

Re: www.luyury-cargo.com

Postby peg » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:41 pm

CapriceFéline wrote:Put it to scam sites
Caprice

It already is ( I see you edited your first message)....

Anyway, it definitely is a fraud. I see at least ONE person getting scammed and have sent them an email (hoping they can avoid the scam since this site was created YESTERDAY)
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

its fraud

Postby grumpyoldman » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:51 pm

claims to be major shipper and also escrow company.
extraodinary claims require extraordinary proof.
there is no proof of anything on the site.

just claims like "we are licensed escrow".

pictures of staff have wrong names.

won't need to go to germany to look for this one.

Funded in Lugo, Spain, after 14 years of high class services
they meant founded i think. so its spain or germany ?
they also meant, after 14 minutes of high class services.
Record created on 24-Aug-2006.
i've fallen and i can't get up
grumpyoldman
Adolescent

Postby peg » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:57 pm

Check out the source of the "Tracking" page. I think you will find some interesting stuff there too.

Luxury-cargo.com AND luxurycargo.com both exactly the same days apart in age and different registration info. Hmmm.... That smells of mugu.
- peg -

If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby grumpyoldman » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:39 pm

Good day,

This domain has been disabled pending further investigation.
We thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Regards,
abuse@megamailservers.com

http://www.luxury-cargo.com/

i got one you get the other.
i like to share.
i've fallen and i can't get up
grumpyoldman
Adolescent

Postby peg » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:33 am

Posted on behalf of a victim:

JRB wrote:Hi peg,

Well I sure hope you are who you say you are, This is my story Transaction date8/11/06 I went on internet to find a horse trailer I found a web site elitehunterjumper.com they had a trailer I was looking for the person who was advertising on the site was patricamorgan45@aol.com

I clicked on to her supposed webstie I got a person who called herself Lori Winters there was also a phone number connected with this patricamorgan45 website the number is area code 310-390-8509 also address on the ship to seller invoice gives Lori Winters address as Plockstrasse 30 Dusseldorf North Rine-Westphalia Zip code 40593 Germany, and told her I was interested in horse trailer. She told me that she had another party selling it for her and that she would put me in contact with them .

That day I recevied an email from Luxury cargo.com They informed me that the tralier was available and as soon as I sent them the 5500.00 for trailer they would give me a tracking number, so they gave me an address where to send cash, I tried several times to ask them if I could pay with credit card they kept saying no (this should of been my first clue any reputable person would allow you to do this) anyway I decided to trust them, I sent cash Western Union to a Daniel Klien they gave me an adress of Daniel Klien 114 Holzmarktstrasse, Berlin, 06023 Germany.

This person Daniel Klien then picked up money from Western union office in Berlin Western Union said he had to show I.D. to pick up cash. I sent them (luxury cargo) Western union # as proof that I sent money. Then they provided me with a tracking# and told me I would receive horse trailer in 3 days.

After 3 days when trailer did not show up I contacted luxury cargo via their Live chat support and spoke to a person called Esteban Oh yes before I forget Luxury cargo sent me a contract to sign the address on contarct is Avda R amon Ferreiro 21, Lugo,27002 Spain They also sent me a very authntic looking shipping invoice .

As I said I contacted them when trailer did not show up it was a 1998 Logan horse trailer slant load, oh something else I forgot to mention on day of supposed purchase this Lori Winters at patrciamorgan45.com got a hold of me via email and said she was so glad I was purchasing trailer she was going through a divorce living in a very small apartment and really needed the money she was so glad I bought that trailer, she also asked me some questions about how many horses I had she was so interested in all this information( another way to suck me in)

Estaban at Luxury cargo said that they had made a mistake in shipping that they had shipped wrong horse trailer but that they had caught the mistake but it would take another 10 days to reach me (this was just another ploy to keep me from suspecting anything was wrong this gave them opportunity to keep their website up and runni ng for a little while longer to scam others)

Then I received an email from escrowfraud.com telling me that Luxury cargo.com was a fraud. Well they were right.

I hope my story will keep others from making same mistakes there were so many red flags that I ignored because I was in the market for a great deal. The old addage If it looks to good to be true it probably is, is my new motto.
- peg -

peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud