www.Globalexprescargos.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.Globalexprescargos.com

Postby Veronika48 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:42 am

another new one - green evil shippling and escrow company, based in London and Australia (?). can somebody tell me where in England I can report this :roll:
Veronika48
NewBorn

Globalexprescargos.com

Postby JaxHot » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 am

If I told you I was in China would that make it so?
No
Your scammers are in Romania.
Details are needed.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Globalexprescargos.com

Postby Veronika48 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:06 am

Sorry, I have no other details except from what I found on the homepage from Globalexprescargos. I wanted to purchase a (cheap) car, searched in internet and by http://www.mobile.de found what I liked. The seller: Ingrid Hein, Germany - so far so good but in far from perfect english I was told )e-mail) she had divorced and moved back to England where the car (still registered in Germany) was at present and that she would ship it thru above company and I shall pay into an escrow account. Shipping, escrow, car - all together 1800 EUR for a car worth at least 4500 EUR. Might have been on the level - a lady got divorced, wants to pay the man back by selling the car under price - until I saw that Globalexpresscargo site is constructed exactly like the ones you warn about. So I wrote I shall come to pick up the car myself and pay in cash -I am still waiting for an answer. :twisted:
Veronika48
NewBorn

hmmm

Postby JaxHot » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:33 pm

what is the scammer's email?
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Veronika48 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 am

E-mail is
Ingrid Hain: hain35i@yahoo.com
Veronika48
NewBorn

Global Express Cargo

Postby Mozez » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:44 pm

Came across this one as well. The old divorced woman routine.
Can´t you report in to the Met Police Fraud Unit:
fraud.alert@met.police.uk
Mozez
NewBorn

Postby Mozez » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:47 pm

JaxHot, Globalexpresscargo email I got was:

josteva32@yahoo.de
Mozez
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 am

MOZEZ

check you pm-folder pls, URGENT
georg

Globalps-Express-Transports company

Postby Svetlana » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:32 am

Hi,
Veronika48's information helped me very much. I'm grateful to Veronika48 for her detailed story about divorced lady. Because I faced the same situation. In my situation divorced lady's name was Ines Elzinga <elzinga1975@yahoo.de>. And she offered to ship and pay her car via Globalps-Express-Transports company, http://www.Globalps-Express-Transports.com. But unlike Veronika48 I managed to send my shipping info to this divorced lady. :oops: And guess what! Globalps-Express-Transports company e-mailed that the car was shipped to my address. Their e-mail address - globalps-express@representative.com. :x
Yesterday I reported in to the Met Police Fraud Unit: fraud.alert@met.police.uk as Mozez advised.

Thank you all once again. I hope no one will get trapped.
Svetlana
NewBorn

Postby Svetlana » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:07 am

Do you want to know guy's name who is supposed to get money for "car shipment"?! I copies it from e-mail received from "GlobalPs Express Transports" <globalps-express@representative.com> with their instructions how to transfer money. Please see below:
[i][color=brown]NOTE: The seller paid for the delivery.
According to our policy the next step is to transfer the funds to the agent assigned to handle your transaction.
For the payment we prefer Western Union Money Transfer ,because is the fastest service for send and receive the money in worldwide.Now you must send us 50% of the total amount: 2.000,00 EUR.
Your transaction via wire transfer Western Union Money Transfer :
For make the payment by Western Union Money Transfer you have to go in person to a Western Union 0ffice with cash and you have to send the money to our agent address who is in charge of this transaction (you need only his full name and address):
Cti-Transport-Europe agent name and address:
Name: ROBAN TACOT
Address: 16 LONDON RD
City: LONDON
Zip Number: SE23 3HF
Svetlana
NewBorn

Next

Return to Escrow Fraud