Do you have any experience with www.euexf.eu?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Do you have any experience with www.euexf.eu?

Postby FiXerCz » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi everyone,

a friend of mine recently dug up an interesting offer for a used car from abroad. The owner of the car claims to be working abroad (the car is at his home) and he would let some forwarding agency take care of the sale and transport.

The forwarding agency is europe express freight (http://www.euexf.eu). I checked the site and I must say I have some concerns about it. For example i couldn't find a company registration number, the building (where the comp. is located) on Google Earth etc.

Therefore I would like to ask anyone if they have any experience with this particular firm.

Thanks
FiXerCz
FiXerCz
NewBorn

Re: Do you have any experience with www.euexf.eu?

Postby lightfair » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 am

It's as fake as it gets, and so is the alleged "seller" of the car.

Ill add it to our database later; please post a few more details about the "deal" (like the name and email address used by the "seller").
lightfair
Master

Re: Do you have any experience with www.euexf.eu?

Postby FiXerCz » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah I have done some digging and found some evidence that it's a scam. I have tracked the emails from the company that should have come from the south of Spain and poof - the location was Wichita, Kansas :)
The alleged name was Juan Mata. The "company" is(n't) located in Spain, Passeo del Muelle 1-3,30202. The car was VW Touran (2009). I'll ask that friend of mine for further info (car VIN, email addresses etc) and post it here, so that nobody gets burned.
FiXerCz
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud