LTA transport fraud???

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

LTA transport fraud???

Postby mamawolf » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Has anybody heard of this company?
I don't trust the website. http://www.lta-transport.co.cc/
I posted the email from the seller who wants me to use this company. The whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Cheers
L

Hello,

I have arranged the shipment of the hang to Holland. I have paid all the shipping fees.
The name of the company is LTA Transport. http://www.lta-transport.co.cc/
You will be contacted by the agents, and they will tell you what you have to do next, in order to receive the package.
Please follow their instructions, for a safe and fast transaction.

Also...you should also check your spam or junk folder, because you could receive their email as spam.

Thanks!

Hi,

Don't worry, this is why we will go through the escrow company: to be safe. Last year I lost my money buying something online :-( I paid via Westernunion and I never received the product (it was about a notebook).
Just to make things clear, I will explain exactly how we will do it:

1. I will go at the local office of the escrow company, and I will leave the hang in their custody. I will sign a contract with them.

2. You will be contacted by the agents of the company, and you will receive from them, the scanned bills (with payment and delivery information) and the tracking number of the delivery, so you can track the package online, using their website.

3. After you verify and see that everything is in order, you have to transfer half of the money - 700 Eur to a bank account of the escrow company. (they will hold your money, until you finish testing the hang)

When the testing period of 3 days, ends....... if you decide to keep the hang, you have to pay the rest of the money (700 Eur) and sign the necessary documents, so I can receive the entire amount from them.
In case you decide, not to keep the hang, you will receive your money back, and they will send the package back to me. (But I am sure you will keep the instrument, because it's in perfect condition. You will see!)

This is how the escrow system works and in this way both of us are safe.
If you accept those conditions, please let me know, and on Monday, I will send the package. Oh...and to do that, I will need your full name and address (your shipping details)
I will wait for your reply. I really hope that we will close our deal in the next days :-)
Thanks!
mamawolf
NewBorn

Re: LTA transport fraud???

Postby lightfair » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 pm

mamawolf wrote:Has anybody heard of this company?
I don't trust the website. http://www.lta-transport.co.cc/
I posted the email from the seller who wants me to use this company. The whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Yes, it's fake. Please compare it to the entries under the following gallery:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=126

I've added the site to our database and sent a report to the hoster; it will probably get killed in the next few hours.

Please post the name and email address the "seller" is using - and if you have some additional details you find worth mentioning you can include them as well.
lightfair
Master

Re: LTA transport fraud???

Postby mamawolf » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks!

This is the name and email address the "seller" used:
Daniel Birgisson <daniel.birgisson@hotmail.com>
I also added the email with a link to the product he was selling.

Grt, L

Hello

Thanks for your reply. Yes, this one: http://www.tweedehands.nl/muziek/muziek ... 41841.html
Rachel is a colleague of mine which helped me with the add, by the time we were working at a project in Amsterdam.
The hang is in perfect condition, no scratches, no hidden defects. Final price is 1400 EUR.
I have to inform you that for the moment, I am located in Edinburgh - Scotland, and the hang is here with me. In case you really are interested in buying my instrument, we have 2 options:

1. You will come in Edinburgh to pick it up personally, and pay cash. Or...

2. We will use an escrow company, which will help us finish this transaction safe and fast. I will pay all the shipping fees.
The company will provide a 3 days inspection period, meaning that you can test the hang for 3 days, before I receive the money from you. They will take care of everything: shipping and payment. (the delivery period is between 3 or 4 days and the payment will be made through bank transfer)

Please let me know if you are interested, so I can give you more details on this transaction.
I will wait for your reply. Thanks!

Greetings from Edinburgh
Daniel
mamawolf
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud