I think I've been scammed:

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

I think I've been scammed:

Postby steveb » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

Dear Mr./Mrs. Steven,

We inform you that your package [ Sony LCD HDTV TV ] is in our custody.
The seller has paid for the delivery and package insurance!

- What is the next step ?

You will have to send the payment ( €430.00 ) to our agent designated for this transaction, using Bank Transfer Service.
All you have to do is to go to your local bank office in your town and send the money €430.00 to our agent:

Account Holder's Name: M. Tugui
IBAN: GB04 BARC 2029 8163 6574 85
Swift: BARCGB22
Bank Name: Barclays
City: London

When the transfer is made please send us an email with a scanned paper from the transfer so we can verify to the following email address: payment@royal-delivery-express.eu
After we will receive this information we will check with our agent and if everything is ok, we will start the shipping process.

- Thank you for using our Services ! -

Royal Delivery Express. © Team

* We ship anything, anywhere ! *

This morning I tried to check the shipping statues and found out the web site no longer exists.
I have called the bank and the transfer has not yet been taken by the bastards.
Went to the police but they said wait a few days, if your product doesn't arrive, then file a complaint.

What should I do?
steveb
NewBorn

Re: I think I've been scammed:

Postby peg » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

CANCEL THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY!!!!

The site is a scam. Regardless of the cost to cancel, it will be well worht it. Also feel free to provide all the details about the scammer (email address, mailing address, account numbers, etc...) as it may be helpful for others to avoid this scammer as well as help those who try to track these scammers.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby steveb » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Mr. Richard Smith has just sent me an email telling me that all I have to do is wait 3-5 days for my product to arrive.
Both you and I know... it will never arrive!
What do I do now? Do I send him a nasty email or play along with him and see how far he takes it?

Name: Richard Smith
City/State: 30 Leicester Square
Address: London
Zip Code: WC2H 7LA
e-Mail: richard.smith2@hotmail.com
steveb
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm

steveb wrote:This morning I tried to check the shipping statues and found out the web site no longer exists.
I have called the bank and the transfer has not yet been taken by the bastards.
Went to the police but they said wait a few days, if your product doesn't arrive, then file a complaint.

What should I do?

As peg said: Raise hell with your bank! If they require something like a police report before they are willing to do anything you need to go to the police again. Don't let them turn you away; insist on filing that report and get a copy for your bank. Then have your bank fax it to the receiving bank.

royal-delivery-express.eu was part of this series:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=210

As you can see we currently have 138 entries for this particular site design. This is organized crime; and tell the police that there is no use at all to wait any longer. It's a well-known scam.

The fake site no longer exists because the web host "pulled the plug" on it immediately once he was made aware of it.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud