Attention please.

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Attention please.

Postby gran0413 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi, this is Aden currently live in USA.

I was selling CDJ's from the ebay. and some dude from spain asking me to send it within three days.

he was asking me to use the trading-alliance.com and he convinced me to use it because its safe.

however, i was suspicious because i would not want to pay $2000USD for the shipping. it even more expensive than the actual CDJ's ($1790)

so he submitted the payment through the trading-Alliance and waiting for me to ship it out.

so far i did not ship out yet because i do not have the 2000USD cash with me.

however, is this real >? or fraud??? please i want to know so bad~~~~~~

his email is nlsartur@me.com

following these are the email i've had with this guy

Hi ,

I'm very glad that the items are still available!
First of all I want to apologize for my english.
I decided to buy your items so please tell me if it`s necesarry to bid.
Like I said you in my first email I want you to ship it via FedEx International Priority (3 days or so) because I need it fast. Can you tell me how much are the shipping fees to Spain zip code 29670?
Because I want to be safe for both of us we will close this deal using www.trading-alliance.com
A very trustable and professional escrow service. This service will protect both of us.
Please go to trading-alliance website and open a new account with them.
Then INITIATE the transaction and please include the ebay item# on the description.
I'm already a member and I'm waiting for you to start the transaction. For inspection period I think 1 day (from the day I receive the package) it`s enough.
When you start it please put shipping insurance on the step 2 because I want them to insure the package too, I`ll pay. After you will start the transaction you will see that I'm a serious person and I have closed 17 positive transactions through them.

Best Regards,
Artur.

ps/ check the "FAQ" link to see why it is safe to use this kind of service

last email
Hi again,

Here is phone number: +34 963-407-042

Waiting for the tracking.

Thanks for your time,
Artur.
gran0413
NewBorn

Re: Attention please.

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Hello,
yes, it is a fraud. Don't even think about sending the CDJ.

trading-alliance.com has been in our database since last November(!):

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... ta&id=9672

Unfortunately the site is hosted in China and (in this case) difficult to kill. See http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?t=38175 for this as well.

You can also do a web search for the following phrase (from the mail):

"I'm already a member and I'm waiting for you to start the transaction"

(including the quotes); and you will see that this very phrase and mail has been used since at least 2003.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud