Is this a fraud? I need your help.

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Is this a fraud? I need your help.

Postby magdalena » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello,

I was looking for a car on auction website, I've found an interesting one in UK, they wont me to pay through Western Union, Anybody knows this company?

http://www.auts-loq.com
Auto Speditions Inc.
8901 Marmora Road,
Glasgow, D04 89GR.

or the Agent

Name : Chauvet Aurelie
Address : 111 Deansgate
Code Postal : M3 2BQ
City : Manchester

Below there are some emails which I got from the seller:

I will delivery the car at your home address for any more money , only the price 4400 EUR . I sell the car because i live in England and is difficult to handle the car with the steering wheel to the left , already you know .
All the documentation this in rule , transferred to my name , without problems , this perfect one of motor , plates and painting . The expedition of the car and matriculation to its name takes control of an insuring company Transport Company . I pay all taxes for transport the car at your home address . You have 10 days for inspect the car . If you not like , you return the car back to me and you not pay any taxes .
It is since it becomes :
- I will leave the car to the company .
- The company will study all papers with the agency to see whether all is legal before carrying out the delivery .
- Later that all this checked and does not exist any problem the company will come into contact with you .
- The company I am using to send you the car is taking care of every transport papers of absolutely everything . They will answer for everything .
If you are interested the give me your data and today or tomorrow i can start the transaction with you :
First name :
Last name:
Address:
City :
Zip Code :
Phone Number :

The company I am using to send you the car is taking care of every transport papers of absolutely everything . They will answer for everything . After I send you the car they will make the papers on your name . After all the papers are done they will contact you and you have to send half from the amount of money on the name and adress of an company agent . After the money are sent from your name and adress on to the name and adress of the company agent in maximum 2-3 days an agent will contact you by phone to pick up the car . You will meet with a company agent , you will check the papers and the car and if you are satisfied you will send the rest of the money . If you want to give the car back to the agent that you have met he will give you back the money . If you want to buy give me your complete informations to start the transaction tomorrow . Thanks .
Last edited by magdalena on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magdalena
NewBorn

Re: Is this a fraud? I need your help.

Postby julie76 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Never pay through western union this is most definitly a scam.Yo uwill never see a car out of a deal like this. The safest way to buy a car is either local or through e bay.
julie76
NewBorn

Postby magdalena » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

I send this email to the seller:

I have some proposition for you. I have a friend in UK who is coming to Poland next week. He told me that he can come to you, see the car and pay you whole amount. He will come to Poland by the car. I think it is the best way for me and for you to make the deal. So please send me your address and phone number and he will contact you.

Few minutes ago I got this information from the seller:

You are kidding me ? Why you told me now and not until to send you the car ? You are a serious ? I paid 450 Euros taxes for trasnsport the car at your home address ., Now the car is in Transit my friend . The car and all documents is sent to you and the company will confirm you . Now is to late for meet with your friend because the car is sent . Now you need to pay half of the money for receive the car at your address . i told you in my last e-mail until to send you the car and you accept . Please tomorrow morning go to Western Union office and send 2200 Euros after your name and address on the company agent name and address . After the money is sent please send me the scanned paper from Western union or all details of the transfer and Sunday morning the company delivery the car at your home address . Ok ?
After that you accept and give me your data for start the transaction ? I am a lawyer and if you not respect the rules from this company the lawyer on the company and me i start the investigations ., I report you to police and you will prop the consequence . Is your decision ,,, i not lose my money because you not are a serious .Ok ? I see that for you this deal is a joke . I called you but you not respond me . If you not send 2200 euros tomorrow to company i cancel all and the authorites start the investigations . Don't joke with me my friend .
magdalena
NewBorn

Postby magdalena » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

What do you think about this? What am I supposed to do with this now?
magdalena
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:26 am

You should do nothing about it, of course.

The guy is a scammer and tries to intimidate you to send him the money. Post all the details (in this case: the email address of the "seller") and then you're done with this guy. Ignore him, or you can try to find a couple of insulting phrases in Romanian and use those. He is not a lawyer, there is no company or company lawyer, and there will be no police investigation.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING THE MONEY!

And in case you wonder how I know this guy is a scammer:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... layout=167

As you can see this very type of website is already well known around here.

Once again: It's a scam; you suspected this yourself (otherwise you wouldn't have posted here). Don't let this guy fool you.
lightfair
Master

Postby magdalena » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 am

Thank you very much for your quick answer. You are right that I suspected he is a scammer and wanted to become confirmed in my belief.
magdalena
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

As you can see the website auts-loq.com is meanwhile no longer accessible. You did not only confirm your own suspicions but probably helped a few other people as well.
lightfair
Master

Postby tomek » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm

I have this same problem gay start transaction somethig like this

I look car on the Autozone.be

Beste meneer/mevrouw,
Een van onze bezoekers wenst contact met je op te nemen in verband met volgende advertentie:
merk: AUDI
model: A4
koetswerktype: 4-deurs
brandstof: Diesel
jaar: 2004
opties: servostuur, ABS, open dak, electrische ruiten, leder, airbag passagier, electrische zetels, centrale vergrendeling, airbag, mistlichten, boordcomputer, airbag lateraal, startonderbreker, telefoonvoorziening, electrische spiegels, alu-velgen, airco automatisch, stabiliteitscontrole, tractiecontrole
autozone code: 39DD49

Klik hier om de wagen te bekijken..

and I ask about this car and he write me back and
he start transaction on trackin company www.hqs-logst.com
tomek
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am

Yes, it's fake too.

Don't send any money and please post the "seller's" details (name used, email address...).
lightfair
Master

Postby tomek » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 am

Receiver (agent) details: :

First Name: David
Last Name: Legret
Address: 6 Oldham Street
Zip code: M1 1JQ
City: Manchester

Hmida Bazi <bazihmida@live.com>

I pay money to this agent I need help about recscue my money somebody c an help me ??
tomek
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud