Fraud??? Help me!!!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Fraud??? Help me!!!

Postby cipan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 am

Welcome to Wws Solutions Inc.
Our company reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral Third Party service for online transactions. The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer on the name of our Payment Representative. Once the funds are verified by our company, the merchandise will be delivered to the Buyer.

Tracking number : delete
Package status : On stand by

Click or copy the link in the web browser below and insert your tracking number to view shipment tracking details:
http://wwssolutions.co.cc/en/track.html

Payment Information:
Total amount to be sent to our company: RM 20000 in two payments. The first payment of RM 4000 (20% of the total) must be sent within maximum 2 days via Western Union International Money Transfer to our payment representative listed bellow. After payment is confirmed the buyer receives the merchandise within 10 days after payment confirmation. The second payment of RM 16000 (remaining balance of 80%) will be instructed after the merchandise is received , inspected and accepted .

The agent who supervises the transaction:
Name: DANA BATOSEN
Address: Central Buildings 3
City: Manchester
Postal Code: M1 1JQ

How to make payment?

1. Locate the nearest Western Union Money Transfer Office;
2. Make the payment with cash using our representant details;
3. E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt:
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) - 10 digits number from the payment receipt;
- Sender Name and Address;
- Receiver Name and Address;
- Amount sent;
- Scanned paper of the money transfer.

Confirmation e-mail : wws-team@financier.com or wws-team@europe.com

Thank you for using our service,
http://wwssolutions.co.cc/
cipan
NewBorn

Re: Fraud??? Help me!!!

Postby lightfair » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Yes, it's fraud.

Don't pay any money. If you have already paid try to cancel the transfer immediately and inform the police.

I'll take care of that site later today.
lightfair
Master

Postby cipan » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 am

hi thank you. I haven't paid anything yet. I'll send you the fraud email address and his name..
cipan
NewBorn

Postby peg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:28 am

cipan wrote:hi thank you. I haven't paid anything yet. I'll send you the fraud email address and his name..

Feel free to post all the scammers details here in the forum. That makes it difficult for them to use those same details again in the future.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Donna Zavon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 am

this is totally fake escrow agent as i already deal with them. dont pay even single cents to them. i have lost little money to them but it cannot make me poor.
Donna Zavon
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Donna Zavon wrote:this is totally fake escrow agent as i already deal with them. dont pay even single cents to them. i have lost little money to them but it cannot make me poor.

See previous post about details....

That is not to 'Utilize them' It's to expose them.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fizoe » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:55 am

Hi Cipan and All,

My case exactly like Cipan. The sad thing is I just found this forum yesterday night and already make payment USD2K on Tuesday. I immediately try to pull out the money but unfortunately it's too late. The money already withdraw few hours after that. How ever I'm still in touch with the "seller" which is claim now in Manchester UK. Any advise or idea on how to
trap him.

Details as below:

Welcome to Wws Europe Inc.
Our company reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral Third Party Service for online transactions. The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer on the name of our Payment Representative. Once the funds are verified by our company, the merchandise will be delivered to the Buyer.

Tracking number :xxxxxxxxx
Package status :On stand by

Click or copy the link in the web browser below and insert your tracking number to view shipment tracking details:
http://wws-eu.co.cc/en/track.html

Payment Information:
Total amount to be sent to our company: USD22000 in two payments. The first payment of $USD2200 (10% of the total) must be sent within maximum 2 days via Western Union International Money Transfer to our payment representative listed bellow. After payment is confirmed the buyer receives the merchandise within 10 days after payment confirmation. The second payment of USD20000 (remaining balance of 90%) will be instructed after the merchandise is received , inspected and accepted .

The agent who supervises the transaction:
First Name: MARIA
Last Name: METISTEN
Address: Central Buildings 3
City: Manchester
Postal Code: M1 1JQ

How to make payment?

1. Locate the nearest Western Union Money Transfer Office;
2. Make the payment with cash using our representant details;
3. E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt:
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) - 10 digits number from the payment receipt;
- Sender Name and Address;
- Receiver Name and Address;
- Amount sent;
- Scanned paper of the money transfer.

Confirmation e-mail : wws-team@consultant.com

Thank you for using our service,
http://wws-eu.co.cc/
[/color]
fizoe
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 am

You should definitely file a report with the police. Apart from that there is very little you can do at the moment. The fake site is already gone.

Print out everything you have (emails, screenshots...) and go to the police.

And you could post a few more details (like the email addresses used by the scammer, which kind of product it was and where you found it etc.).
lightfair
Master

Postby fizoe » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 am

Last night I still received his email and I think he dont know that I already find out about him. Another thing I'm not in UK and plan once confirm he not contact me, I'll post everything about him as you said. Any other idea?
fizoe
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

First problem: The scammer who is in contact with you is likely not the one who took the money; and he is probably not in the UK.
Second problem: The man/woman who took the money is very likely not names "Maria Metisten". Those scammers operate with fake passports/ID cards and very often use a certain name for just a single "batch" of transactions.

All this is a very "big" operation with participants all over Europe; those are highly organized gangs.

Talk to the police; tell them that you are still in contact with the scammer. Shortly he will probably ask for the next payment (it's a common tactic: if the victim already paid once it is likely he will pay a second time). Depending on how good the police force is they might be able to do something about the information then.
lightfair
Master

Next

Return to Escrow Fraud