Dtvtex Line Fraud?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Dtvtex Line Fraud?

Postby TokenLove90 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 am

Is Dtvtex Line a escrow fraud?
Please i really need to know they said the car will get here July 1st
& It din't get here. I've been waiting all day today also & i haven't gotten one call or anything.
They don't have a number just a Chat online but they are mostly offline.
HELP!!
TokenLove90
NewBorn

Re: Dtvtex Line Fraud?

Postby lightfair » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:32 am

Hello,

do you mean http://dtvtex.com?

That's in our database: http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... ta&id=9144

And yes, this would be a fraudulent site; and the "seller" of the car would be the sammer himself.

And now we need details: email addresses of the scammer and the "company", how did you pay, where did you find the car and so on. You don't need to quote the complete emails, just the relevant parts.

And get in contact with your local law enforcement office immediately! If you paid by bank transfer get in contact with our bank right now!
lightfair
Master

Postby TokenLove90 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Ok well the "sellers" email address is : dicalatro@gmx.com
I found the car on Ebay emailed him at a different address & finally got a response back from him about 3 weeks later
his other email address is : alchwmets@gmail.com
& the companies email address is : financial@dtvtex.com

They asked me for a 2,900.00 deposit
& then asked me for another one
well heres the email :

Dear customer

We have received your payment deposit for your vehicle and it was validated. Due to the high value of the vehicle and of the insurance costs we are unable to deliver it and transfer the title in your name. We require a second deposit of $2,900.00 in the same manner so we can continue the shipment process. We are sorry for any inconvenience but the problem was created by the insurance company that valued the car at a bigger amount that the one mentioned in our papers.For the payment instructions please visit our online tracking page

DTVTEX FINANCIAL TEAM

I made the second deposit also & they said it will get here July 1st & it's already July 3rd.
They gave me a number so i can contact them but after two rings it always goes to voicemail.
I send the money thru MoneyGram transfer twice now for both deposits on a 2007 Chrysler 300 that the seller decided to sell it to me for
Should i wait until sunday to see if the car will get here on take action now?
Please Help i have never been scammed before!
TokenLove90
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:20 pm

TokenLove90 wrote:Ok well the "sellers" email address is : dicalatro@gmx.com
I found the car on Ebay emailed him at a different address & finally got a response back from him about 3 weeks later
his other email address is : alchwmets@gmail.com
& the companies email address is : financial@dtvtex.com

Thanks for the data.

They asked me for a 2,900.00 deposit
& then asked me for another one

That's standard operating procedure for the scammers: "If the victim paid once it might even work a second time, so let's give it a try."
And that seems to have worked, unfortunately.

I made the second deposit also & they said it will get here July 1st & it's already July 3rd.
They gave me a number so i can contact them but after two rings it always goes to voicemail.
I send the money thru MoneyGram transfer twice now for both deposits on a 2007 Chrysler 300 that the seller decided to sell it to me for
Should i wait until sunday to see if the car will get here on take action now?
Please Help i have never been scammed before!

Of course you take action NOW! There is no car, there is no seller, there is no shipping company. You get on the phone with Moneygram right now; but probably the money is already gone. You then go to the police and file a report. You tell them that this is organized crime, probably operating out of Romania.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud