SPLIT from Important Notice To Victims

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

SPLIT from Important Notice To Victims

Postby aj479 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi, i want to know how can we trace and what action an we take and how to go about it, who can help. this site http://www.hi-tech-phones.com is being hosted by register.com, i have sent the legal notice copy of the cheaters and owners of the hi tech phones site, i was trying to be safe so i managed to get the Photo iD of the cheaters which is passport copy and DL, as they withdrew the money from westen union and they do not give without the MTNo. i intentionally did spelling mistake and they went to westen union office to withdraw, they were inform that money is received but spelling is not matching with the ID, so i asked the cheater to provide me with their ID, they fell for it and i managed to get the ID, but as they are hosting the said site through register.com, i am unable to trace the real person. Can anyone help me and guide me, what shall i do, my motive is to catch the fraud people. they are from romania. can any one guide me.
here is the email i sent:-

Sent: 26 August 2008 15:09PM
To: support@register.com; ops@register.com; neteng@register.com
Cc:

Security scan upon download
buletin.j...jpg (24.5 KB)
I had earlier also requested to supply the information, but till now i have not. i am sending you the Legal notice served upon the http://www.Hi-tech-Phones.com. As we will be reporting the matter to the Government authorties, as per information collected it has come to our knowledge that these person collect the money by fraud and are working with Terrists and Drug Mafia. we are giving you the ID of the owner of the said web site, all we require is the IP add of the person.
.....................................................................................................................................
To,
The Managing Director/Chairman/General Manager.
Mr. Petrescu
Alexandru Constantin S/o Mr. Antonio Stan.
Blv tomis nr 125,
Bucharest.
C/o
HiTechPhones LLC
Funchal,Madeira 9004-521,PT
C/o
HiTechPhones LLC
125 Tomis Blv
Bucharest 8700
Romania.

Subject : Formal Legal Notice.

Subject : LEGAL NOTICE FOR COMMITTING FRAUD AND FOR DAMAGES.

Your company have failed to fulfill the contract with an intention of committing a fraud and with that intention of fraud your company had taken/ withdrawn the money from the Westen Union branch,(The Name and address had earlier been sent to your company( Alexandru Constantin son of Mr Antonio Stan,zip 8700). Your Company had sent a mail that the shipment tracking no shall be sent today.Which has not been sent.We have enough evidence collected against your company whereby your company and its representatives/ authorized persons have/are proved to be consprating and chearting people around the GLobe. Your company shall be held liable for said offence under the relevant provisions of Art.222/223, Criminal Procedure Code.You company shall also be sued for violation of cyber law prevaling according to the EU agreement entered by your country and your company is Governed and bound as per the terms and conditions of EU agreement.Thereby our firm or its authorised person shall file a suit for Damages to the tune of 1.5 Million US $ and all the other expences incurred by our client for hiring the lawyer in your country and your company shall also be dealt with under the Provisions of the Civil Procedure before the competent Court of Law. The act and conduct of your company has violated the relevant treaty prevaling in your Country i.e Romania. A formal written complaint shall be sent to the Police authorties of your State.Your company has caused Mental Harassment and damages by an act of anti-socal deed. your company has proved as per the evidence and your admission of perpetration. We/I hereby serve upon your company with notice either to deliver the product i.e Nokia N96 or refund the said amount which your company has admitted to have been received in US $,We shall not persue the matter if as promised by your company to provide the tracing no of the product if dispached.
It is important to point out here that since 4(four) days your company is making excuses to our client and not fulfilling the required part performance and your responcibility.Please note if by intention your company sends damaged or defected phone to our client we shall not stop from taking the remedy and cource of Law before the Hon'ble Court of Law. It all seems there is a big Scam running for cheating and committing fraud with innocent people around the Globe.
If within 3 days no reply is received from your company or its representative you shall be held liable for the damages and prosecution under the relevent provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code prevailing in EU. We shall be contacting our counter part law firm to proceed against your company and your agents and authorised persons and file the Denouncement along with entire evidence before the competent authority of your State/ Country.

Ps Note. Delivery of this email shall be considered delivery of the Legal Notice.
Please dont think we cannot catch you. but just giving you a chance, we will report to FBI and Interpole police we have your photo ids, and Photo which you were taking cash from Westen Union. Dont test , you will spoil your life in jail. refund the money and there shall be no loss to you at all, but if you really try to act so smart which you are not. you will know in spain and romania who we are run or save ur self.
Last edited by aj479 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
aj479
Infant

Re: Important Notice To Victims

Postby aj479 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:44 am

their email: hitechphones.com@gmail.com, and there is this another person on the web from London, who also seems to be a big fraud, he will give u his Photo id, BUT THE ADDRESS HE IS claiming is wrong, this is his email id: phoneassuured@hotmail.com, this person has his email id on all the emails like gmail, aol etc.. so how and what shall i do, no one has responded to my request, any way to trace. the Hitechphone person is still using the email and the mask is of register.com, how can i nail register.com,It seems register.com is helping such anti-socal people and trying to support and encourge them, when the matter was reported to them, they did not stop his email, and nor did they remover the mask from his gmail account, and one can answer this.
I have contacted a NGO known as Peoples Society For Human Rights it a registered NGO, it has not dont work on the net, but field world,Now they are taking up this case and trying to collect and join the victums so to be much strong.They do not have a web site, but i told them to make one, Since this is their first case, they do not charge any money nor ask for any donation, they will persue the cases and file criminal and sue the persons for damages if you provide them with ID, but all they will ask you at the end of the job is that when we get you for example 1 Million, you will have to do donation from that money, and not from your pocket. Infact i will not mind giving them, as they will be paying for the expences etc. ps send your comments to encourge such NGO.
aj479
Infant

Postby andyalp » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:55 am

Hi,
Has anyone come across this site - it looks a fraud to me.

http://www.atwescrowsolutions.50webs.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send the safe deposit of $1,900.00 using Western Union on the Name and Address of our accountant in United Kingdom.

Accountant Details

First Name: Gibson

Last Name: Steddum

Street: 12 Iverson Road

City: London

Zip code: NW6-2HL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important notice

Safe Deposit
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. ATW Escrow Solutions security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. ATW Escrow Solutions always tries to fulfill it´s customer´s needs.

How to make the deposit payment?
1. Locate the nearest Western Union Office and ask for the Green Form.
2. Make the payment with cash using the above accountant details.
3. E-mail us at atw-solutions@accountant.com the following details from the payment receipt:
- MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt
- Sender Name and Address
- Receiver Name
- Amount equivalent in Pounds

4. Scan the Western Union receipt and fax it to us at: +1 (603) 452-0520

Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will instruct the seller to start the transaction. We will hold the deposit until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the vehicle and transfer the title. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release the payment to the seller. If you will not be satisfied with the vehicle, your deposit will be fully returned in the same way that you made it. The fees are supported by the seller.

Sincerely,
ATW Escrow Solutions - Auto Department

All dollars escrow services offered on this Website are provided independently and exclusively by Internet Escrow Services(SM) (IES), one of the operating subsidiaries of Escrow Inc.IES is fully licensed and accredited as an escrow company and is subject to compliance with all applicable escrow regulations, including the California Financial and Business Code. Escrow services for other currencies are performed by an alternate operating subsidiary.
andyalp
NewBorn

Postby anna.bia » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi,
Here are the details of a scammer :

http://www.trans-trucking.com
Scammer e-mail jeanvalutar@yahoo.com.mx
Scammer "name " Steven Whitehed
Is selling a BMW X5 from 2003, at 13,500 USD on Mexican websites, requires a 25% of the car price, as a deposit, trough MoneyGram.

Here is the message he sent :

Hola,

La compañía naviera por su nombre es Trans Trucking Corporation .
Iré y haré el envío mañana por la mañana.
Después de que eso, yo le contactaré con el número de seguimiento .
El siguiente paso, después de comprobar el número de seguimiento, usted necesita enviar 33.750 MNX ( Mexico Pesos ) en la empresa de transporte para iniciar la entrega por transferencia de dinero a través de MoneyGram.
Los otros 101.250 MNX ( Mexico Pesos ) necesita pagar después de que usted tendrá el coche.
Si no le gusta el coche por cualquier motivo, la empresa de transporte regreso los 33.750 MNX ( Mexico Pesos ) atras a te y regreso el auto atras a mí. Usted no pierde dinero, todos honorarios de envío serán pagados por mí.
Si va a mantener el coche, en un máximo de 10 días usted necesita enviar los otros 101.250 MXN ( Mexico Pesos ) la empresa de transporte para finalizar la transacción así, la empresa de transporte puede darme el dinero.
Aquí está mi nombre completo y dirección:

Nombre : Steven Whitehed
Dirección : 92 Crowlad Avenue
Ciudad : Hayes
País : United Kingdom
Código Postal : UB3 4JR

Si están dispuestos a tener un trato conmigo, me responde de nuevo con su nombre completo, dirección, número de teléfono y sus documentos escaneados, al igual que:

Nombre:
Apellido:
Dirección:
Ciudad:
País:
Código Postal:
Número de teléfono:
Documentos escaneados (Su ID (tarjeta de identidad), pasaporte o licencia de conducir):

Espero tu e-mail.

Gracias

This for sure a scammer and the website is fake too, I made some research on your database of fake escrow and his web site is the same with :

trans-international-cargo.110mb - trans-international-cargo.110mb.com - dead
etc...

Thank you !
anna.bia
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:33 am

thanks for information...

http://www.trans-trucking.com
in db:==> http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8382

greetings
georg