Escrow-holdings. net

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Escrow-holdings. net

Postby CINTIA » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 pm

I was searching this company at Google and found quite a few complaints from people reporting to have sold and delivered jewelry paid through this clearing agency. It was said to be a scam and someone mentioned their address in Spain doesn't exist. Incidentaly, I'm selling a solid gold Bulgari watch at e-bay and got a message from Jeff Rabben (jeffrabben@me.com) expressing interest in buying the watch to be delivered as a gift in Spain. He wanted me to open an account at Escrow-holdings.net because it was the only co. he trusted and reported to have successfully used them in 5 transactions. Although I refused to open the account, I'm curious to know if this is the same person that scamed the other people. Furthermore, I think it's very helpfull for potential sellers that this guy's name and e-mail be widely divulged to avoid future problems. Cintia
CINTIA
NewBorn

Re: Escrow-holdings. net

Postby lightfair » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Cintia;

see my reply in the other thread.

escrow-holdings.net is NOT a company at all, it is just a web site set up by the scammer. As you can see this is an ongoing fraud involving probably dozens of ebay accounts. I call this "reverse escrow" fraud because the majority of fake escrow sites target buyers (and make them send the money); this one is targetting sellers of expensive watches and jewelry.
lightfair
Master

Re: Escrow-holdings. net

Postby voo_voo » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:54 pm

yes, this guy is a scammer, opened another ebay id rblackjackjeff with zero feedback, wanted to buy my diamond ring and ship overseas...
voo_voo
NewBorn

Escrow-holdings.net

Postby peg » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 pm

voo_voo wrote:yes, this guy is a scammer, opened another ebay id rblackjackjeff with zero feedback, wanted to buy my diamond ring and ship overseas...

What website is he using now? It appears that http://escrow-holdings.net is now down.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud