Fraud: www.jpmsafe.biz

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Fraud: www.jpmsafe.biz

Postby chumley » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Perpetrator listed a car for sale on cars.com and ebay.com. Used a different identity on each site. Insisted on use of fake escrow service http://www.jpmsafe.biz
Has several email addresses and aliases. Posted photos and a VIN of a real car, probably owned by someone else. One of the aliases was the name of a real person.

After registering at the jpmsafe site, you are provided with instructions for wiring money to an account at JP Morgan Chase Bank Brooklyn, NY. If anyone can figure out how to get money OUT of this account, please go for it. :) Here are the details for all the world to see:

Beneficiary's name: Privatbank
Correspondent Account Number: 0011000080
Special Instructions for Receiver: 6762462035936324 hanykov mykola
ABA routing number: 021000021
Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
Bank Address: Chase Metrotech Center 7th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11245, USA

Email addresses:
5667777@milliner.biz
service@jpmsafe.biz
jorgeillium@hotmail.com
Last edited by chumley on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chumley
NewBorn

Re: Fraud: www.jpmsafe.biz

Postby buyer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 am

That would be indeed very satisfying when you can succeed in taking money yourself from these thieves!

I went to the local policestation yesterday for my loss of money, but altough they probably mean it alright they won't bring you any further. If you want something done you will have to do it yourself i think.

Does somebody here know anybody that can do these kind of things, tracing an IP adress etc. I would also be very satisfactory if I could send these swindlers a virus.
buyer
NewBorn

Postby simonatsea » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 am

Well I am glad I decided to do this google search.... I too am in dealings with jorgeillium@hotmail.com, we got to the point of a money wire transfer, being that I am out of the country until next week I haven't been able to perform the transfer, And I wont!!!! Wow I thought the deal was too good to be true. Sorry to hear that others have been caught up in this mess, but thank you thank you thank you for posting and saving others like myself the head ache. He posted the vehicle on a German web site, with photo's and the VIN# of an actual vehicle. Same story but linked me through to morgansafefund.com for the escrow deal. It all seemed to check out and look legit. However the bank account details seemed a little odd when I recieved the email. They are the same as you've listed below. I'd hate to think about how many people he has scamed, how do you go about being someone like this to justice. I am still in the negotiating stage with him and he thinks he has me hooked, any segestions? I'm sure he would be smart enough to cover his tracks. It did raise some flags with me when he kinda protested my last request for recent detailed pictures of the VIN#, Odometer and serial # plate. below is the vehicle definiton, he probably will not re-use the same but might be good to watch for; And the escrow website he is using not is http://www.morgansafefund.com. Hope this help's thanks again for starting this post.

Essentials: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 ST Special Edition Beluga Black Full Service Just Performed by Land Rover 1 of Only 100, Special Edition w/Factory Leather Seats. Documented Miles Rear Bench Seat A/C AM-FM-CD Excellent Condition Park City 4x4 Classic.
Condition:
- excellent, oficially documented condition;
- no leaks;
- brake pads 50% new;
- tires are 75% new;

- No electrical issues;
- AC is icy cold;
- no hardtop;

- softtop in like new condition.
Mileage: 65,738 km
VIN: saldv2286ra946976
Seller's email at Morgansafefund: jorgeillium@hotmail.com
Inspection period (needed for Buyer to check merchandise): 10-15 days
Price: $8,600
Escrow fees: paid by Seller
Shipping fees (paid by Buyer): $900 to Vancouver, Canada in closed truck with insurance.
simonatsea
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Added to the database: http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8669

We'll try to kill the escrow site but this particular web hoster can be a bit slow.

Thanks for reporting it; we sure are glad you didn't fall for the scam.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud