EVONA PTY LTD.????

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

EVONA PTY LTD.????

Postby danny189 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm

hey everybody.. just got this email i found too good to be true, just wanted to see what eveyone else thinks about this?, i even got a phone call from them.. well copy pasting all emails as it is..

EMAIL 1:

Evona Pty. Ltd.
3 Railway Street,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067,
Australia.

Hello *****,
my name is Ostin Brown and I am Evona Pty. Ltd. Staff manager. We have
found and reviewed your resume at careerbuilder.co.uk and decided to offer
this job to you.

Here is the information about Payment Protection Agent position:

Job Basis
As the basis of our service is to provide payment protection deals on the
Internet we need payment protection agents all over the world. Attracting
clients from different corners of the world we should have our agents
everywhere in order to be able to provide instant payment protection
solutions (in-state bank transfers take no more than a few hours). We
engage new technologies to deal with thee-document exchange, which makes
the process reliable and safe. Our servicedeals only with the paperwork,
leaving the financial part (accepting funds on your personal bank accounts
from the buyers, and routing them to the sellers according to our
instructions afterwards) for you. We can't bare the financial
responsibility because in today's world of extremely fast solutions it is
time that is of significant importance to our clients. Having an escrow
agent in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside the country
without wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue our
rapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inbound
and outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and probably
service interruption.

Career and Benefits
Your main task will be receiving money transactions to your personal bank
accounts and forwarding them to the next party of the payment protection
process, according to our instructions. You will benefit from the
commissions, which are 5-7% of each transaction and depend on the quantity
of completed transactions and the speed of your work + you will be paid a
basic salary of 1500 GBP per month. For your convenience there will be no
paychecks, your commission will remain in your account after every
successfully completed transaction. The money transfer fee is not included
in your commission, meaning that you will deduct it from the received
amount, not from your commission. Also you receive 5-7% of the transaction
amount. Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000GBP to
10,000GBP, but can go higher on special occasions.

If you are ready to proceed, please provide us with your AVAILABLE phone
number and send it back to our Staff Manager at
staffmanager@evona-online.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.

--
Sincerely yours,
Ostin Brown,
Evona Pty. Ltd.
staffmanager@evona-online.com
Visit us at http://www.evona-online.com

EMAIL 2: (AFTER I got a call from them and said ok to them.. i did not provide any personal details just said a yes.. on the phone)

Dear ******,
Thank you for applying to our offer.

You may find more info about Payment Protection Agent Job on our website
http://www.evona-online.com/ >> Our services >> Payment Protection Service

To join our team the soonest possible you have to confirm your intention to work with us by filling & signing Independent Contractor Agreement attached to this e-mail and sending us a scanned copy of the page with your signature and a scanned copy of your ID (or DL) as a proof of your identify.

Thank you for choosing Evona Pty. Ltd. I hope to hear from you soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

P.S. We are currently changing our web hosting provider that's why our website and corporate email may be unavailable for some time. That's the reason why do we ask you to use this e-mail address (evonasparebox@live.com) for cooperation until the problem is resolved.

Sincerely yours,
Ivor Kalnish,
Evona Pty. Ltd.
paymentmanager@evona-online.com
evonasparebox@live.com

This email also included the pdf file of the contract agreement... below..

AGENT AGREEMENT
Evona Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as .the Company.) on the one hand and
_________________ (hereinafter referred to as .the Contractor.) on the other hand, together
called Parties, have concluded the present Employment Agreement (further - Agreement) as
follows.

Payment Protection Agent
Duties, Term of the Agreement and Compensation
1. DUTIES:
1.1. The Company assigns and the Contractor undertakes the responsibility to provide the
following services to the Company in the context of the present Agreement:
• To receive protection payments from the clients of the Company to his personal bank
account;
• To effect protection payments to the Company.s partners via Western Union / Money
Gram or another mentioned money transfer system.
1.2. The Contractor will report directly to the senior manager and to any other party designated
by the senior manager in connection with the performance of the duties under this Agreement
and shall fulfill any other duties reasonably requested by the Company and agreed to by the
Contractor.

2. COMPENSATION:
2.1. The Company has the trial period (first month) for new employees. The Contractor.s
compensation is 5% of each payment processing operation during the trial period (first month).
2.2. The Contractor.s basic salary will be 1500 GBP per month after the trial period. The
Contractor will also benefit from the commissions, which are 5-7% of every transaction and
depend on the quantity of completed transactions and the speed of the Contractor.s work.
2.3. The Company shall have the right to decrease the Contractor.s commission in case the
payment processing terms were violated by the Contractor. In this case the Contractor.s
commission will be decreased at a rate of 3% per day.
3. BENEFITS PACKAGE AND PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGES
3.1. The Contractor, being the independent Party, independently bears responsibility for
execution of services in the context of the present Agreement. Therefore the Contractor agrees
that the Company shall not render the latter an employee, partner or agent with the Company for
any purpose.
3.2. The parties have agreed to consider any messages sent each other by means of facsimile or
e-mail communication to be legal.
4. TERM AND DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT:

4.1. No person, but the account holder, who is the Contractor, shall have the authority to the
withdrawal of any money from the account, which is to be requested from the Company. The
company.s sole purpose to such bank information: account number, routing number, BSB/sort
code, account name and address, is to deposit only. The account holder, who is the Contractor,
will have the authority to withdrawals of any kind in order to satisfactorily complete the .duties.
of the Contractor, who declares full responsibility of any requests to withdraw money for the
Company according to the instructions provided by the Company. The Contractor acknowledges
honesty and specific times to complete the tasks for the Company. The Company and The
Contractor understand that all the money deposited to the Contractor.s bank account by the
Company.s clients belong to the Company. No personal investments will be required on behalf
of the Contractor to execute the Contractor.s duties according to the provisions of the present
agreement. No information, which will be provided to the Company, shall be distributed to third
parties for any reasons and if doing so, the Agreement will be breeched by the Company.
4.2. The present Agreement signed by the means of facsimile or e-mail communication, stands
good in law. The present Agreement shall remain in force from the moment if it.s signing by the
Parties (.____.________________ 200__) for the period of 1 (one) year, unless terminated
earlier in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
By:
By: Evona Pty. Ltd.,
3 Railway Street, Chatswood,
NSW 2067, Australia.
Phone/Fax: +61-28-0886-165
ABN: 47 003 190 976
http://www.evona-online.com/
danny189
NewBorn

Re: EVONA PTY LTD.????

Postby georg » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:52 am

Yes, it is a FAKE, "born" Creation Date: 21-oct-2008,
but is not a Esrow-Fake, it is a Money laundering- or Job-Fake (and the sender of mail is a scammer)
europe support
georg

Postby lightfair » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 am

Hello Danny;

you might want to read through this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1594

As you might notice, the same "Ostin Brown" was a couple of weeks ago "Australian Financial Group Staff manager"; but the rest of the mail is pretty much the same.
Stay away from the whole thing; the above mentioned thread contains in-depth explanations and links to further ressources.
lightfair
Master

Postby danny189 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 pm

thank you for both your replies, god help these fraudsters..
danny189
NewBorn

Postby jackie500 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 pm

hi all
my 1st thought was money laundering and reading all the post it i was wright they have had 2 web sites to companys same people ?????
stay away ENVONA NEW WEB SITE

Thank you for applying to our offer.

You may find more info about Payment Protection Agent Job on our website
http://www.evona-online.com/ >> Our services >> Payment Protection Service

To join our team the soonest possible you have to confirm your intention to work with us by filling & signing Independent Contractor Agreement attached to this e-mail and sending us a scanned copy of the page with your signature and a scanned copy of your ID (or DL) as a proof of your identify.

Thank you for choosing Evona Pty. Ltd. I hope to hear from you soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

P.S. We are currently changing our web hosting provider that's why our website and corporate email may be unavailable for some time. That's the reason why do we ask you to use this e-mail address (evonasparebox@live.com) for cooperation until the problem is resolved.

Sincerely yours,
Ivor Kalnish,
Evona Pty. Ltd.
paymentmanager@evona-online.com
evonasparebox@live.com

NEW WEB HOST ?????? SO YOU CANT CONTACT BEWARE :evil:
jackie500
NewBorn

Postby photocards4all » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Very sophisticated scam this one! My son got invited to join and asked me what I thought.
They had got his info from a site where he listed his CV for any job!

lovely, whizz website http://www.evona-online.com/ and very convincing sell. :roll:
But watch for the catch, they'll be after your bank details, signature, passport etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEER WELL CLEAR :twisted:

they should be denounced quick before many people fall for it!!!!!!!!!!
photocards4all
NewBorn

Postby budley » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am

Just received the same e-mail,looked them up on google and found this web-site it seems they are patrolling careerbuilder for c"victims"
budley
NewBorn

Postby julesdude » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Guy's

I just recieved an email very similar to yours. I looked into the company on google, it didnt look very real or professional, however i did email them asking if the email i received is authentic. No reply as of yet. I copied the email below; LOAD OF LIES how do these people actually get away with it??????????

Zeus Financial Pty Ltd17 Belmore St, Burwood,NSW, 2134, Australia.

Hello ****** ,my name is Michael Lovell and I am Zeus Financial Pty. Ltd. Staff manager.We have found and reviewed your resume at careerbuilder.co.uk and decidedto offer this job to you. Here is the information about Payment Protection Agent job position:

Job BasisAs the basis of our service is to provide payment protection deals on theInternet we need payment protection agents all over the world. Attractingclients from different corners of the world we should have our agentseverywhere in order to be able to provide instant payment protectionsolutions (in-state bank transfers take no more than a few hours). Weengage new technologies to deal with the e-document exchange, which makesthe process reliable and safe. Our servicedeals only with the paperwork,leaving the financial part (accepting funds on your personal bank accountsfrom the buyers, and routing them to the sellers according to ourinstructions afterwards) for you. We can't bare the financialresponsibility because in today's world of extremely fast solutions it istime that is of significant importance to our clients. Having an escrowagent in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside the countrywithout wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue ourrapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inboundand outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and probablyservice interruption.

Career and BenefitsYour main task will be receiving money transactions to your personal bankaccounts and forwarding them to the next party of the payment protectionprocess, according to our instructions. You will benefit from thecommissions, which are 5-7% of each transaction and depend on the quantityof completed transactions and the speed of your work + you will be paid abasic salary of 1500 GBP per month. For your convenience there will be nopaychecks, your commission will remain in your account after everysuccessfully completed transaction. The money transfer fee is not includedin your commission, meaning that you will deduct it from the receivedamount, not from your commission. Also you receive 5-7% of the transactionamount. Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000GBP to10,000GBP, but can go higher on special occasions.

If you are ready to proceed, please provide us with your AVAILABLE phonenumber andsend it back to our Staff Manager at staffmanager@zeusfinancialonline.com

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information. --Sincerely yours,Michael Lovell,Zeus Financial Pty. Ltd.staffmanager@zeusfinancialonline.comzfsparebox@hotmail.comVisit us at http://www.zeusfinancialonline.com

DO NOT REPLY...................I HAVE HAD TWO VERY SIMILAR ONES OTHER THAN THIS ONE IS;
Hello, *******,

We have received and reviewed your resume. Your qualification isacceptable for Emerging Europe Monitor.

You may find more informationabout salary, job functions, skills and requirements at:APPLICATION-DETAILS.doc enclosed to this message. If you’d like to apply to this position, please follow nextapplication process: Read all candidate registration documents and send back completed. Wewill verify your application documents and registration. Wait for thedecision notification by e-mail (approx. 2 days).

Please Note: Your resume will be verified by our security department for securitypurposes. This is regular process in our company. My job is to assistyou and I'll be happy to do the utmost to help you whenever possible.

Best regards, Amy Smith

ON REPLYING TO THIS I GOT................;
Hello, ******, I have got your information, thank you forproviding me with these details. We will proceed your request.

In order to work with us you will need to have bank account. Yourinformation will be stored for 1 month and with access limited tomanagers responsible for recruitment. You will need to sign Financialagreement to deal with us, fill the form attached to this letter andprovide us with your scanned ID document.

Your work will be very basic for the first time; you will make simplefinancial transactions. Our managers will assist you during trialperiod 1 month and explain everything you will need.

Job Description:
· 2-3 transfers a week,
· one work task for one transaction
· 3-4 hours a day, preferred time is morning You will be paid monthly £ 800 + 5 % commissions from everytransaction.

Waiting for your fast reply.
Kind regards,
Amy Smith

I HAD TWO ATTACHMENTS AKING FOR BANK DETAILS ETC.........NO WAY DID I GO THIS FAR, THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE WEB ABOUT THEM OR THIS AMY SMITH WHO EMAILED ME.
julesdude
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud