onlinesolutions-trade.com http://www.onlinesolutions-trade.c

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

onlinesolutions-trade.com http://www.onlinesolutions-trade.c

Postby gusgez » Fri May 20, 2005 12:27 pm

wanna share what happened too me....This is what I got from the http://www.onlinesolutions-trade.com

Dear Valued Customer,

We proudly announce you that we have your confirmation for a transaction with the folowing specifications:

Your E-Mail: niculae_ooo@yahoo.com
Counterpart E-Mail: gusgez@bredband.net

Who will pay for Exchange: Buyer
Currency: EUR
Shipping fee: 246
Who will pay shipping: Buyer
Inspection period: 2 days
Item Name: Compaq Laptop
Description:
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: 1396

In maximum 24 hours you will receive an email with the payment/shipping informations.

Thank you for choosing our services.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are the best way to conduct secure online transactions. If you have never used our services before please visit our help section so you can see how it works.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
onlinesolutions-trade Team

....and here is the Mail-head I reseaved in outlook express...
Would be very thankful if somebody could help get my money back...

Return-Path: <sales@onlinesolutions-trade.com>
Received:
from web204.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com ([68.142.224.166] [68.142.224.166])
by mxfep04.bredband.com with SMTP
id <20050421133820.MZCX2986.mxfep04.bredband.com@web204.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com>
for <gusgez@bredband.net>; Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:38:20 +0200
Message-ID: <20050421133819.49833.qmail@web204.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.166.117.94] by web204.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:38:18 PDT
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Transaction details
To: gusgez@bredband.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1148795986-1114090698=:48129"

--0-1148795986-1114090698=:48129
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Dear Mr. Gustaf Gezelius,

We inform you that the payment for your product was received by our company.

Here are the details of the payment:

Payment details:

Account owner: Leonte Andrey

Address: C. De Capitanida Vimercate,30, Lissone, Milano, 20035, Italy

Third party agency fees: ? 245.56

Product: ? 1,395.24

TOTAL: ? 1,640.80

In order to complete the process of third party agency, you must ship the product to the address that was indicated by your counterpart business partner:

After the shipping was made you must confirm us and give the tracking number.

You must communicate us the full account numbers

Thank you for using our services!

--0-1148795986-1114090698=:48129
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Dear Mr. Gustaf Gezelius,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">We inform you that the payment for your product was received by our company.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Here are the details of the payment:<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Payment details:<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Account owner: Leonte Andrey</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Address: C. De Capitanida Vimercate,30, Lissone, Milano, 20035, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Italy</st1:place></st1:country-region><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Third party agency fees: ? 245.56<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Product:<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>? 1,395.24<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">TOTAL:<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>? 1,640.80<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">In order to complete the process of third party agency, you must ship the product to the address that was indicated by your counterpart business partner:<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>After the shipping was made you must confirm us and give the tracking number.</FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">You must communicate us the full account numbers<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Thank you for using our services!<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P></DIV></DIV>
--0-1148795986-1114090698=:48129--
gusgez
NewBorn

Postby peg » Fri May 20, 2005 12:40 pm

Although you didn't indicate in your post, I am assuming that you did NOT complete the transaction. (I Hope).

I looked at the whois info

http://easywhois.com/index.php?domain=onlinesolutions-trade.com wrote:registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
whois: whois.melbourneit.com
referrer: http://www.melbourneit.com
Nameservers:
YNS1.YAHOO.COM
YNS2.YAHOO.COM
expires: 06-apr-2006

Registrar Data:

Domain Name.......... onlinesolutions-trade.com
Creation Date........ 2005-04-07
Registration Date.... 2005-04-07 <-- Little over a month ago
Expiry Date.......... 2006-04-07
Organisation Name.... Joseph Hagan
Organisation Address. 1718 ODaniel Ave #16
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Louisville
Organisation Address. 40213
Organisation Address. KY
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Joseph Hagan
Admin Address........ 1718 ODaniel Ave #16
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Louisville
Admin Address........ 40213
Admin Address........ KY
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... ahmedhnesh@yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.5024561961
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... domain.tech@YAHOO-INC.COM
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax............. +1.6198813010
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

The site is only a little over a month old and they used Yahoo Domains. Now not that Yahoo Domains is not a good choice, however, companies that seem serious about doing this type of busines don't typically use Yahoo Domains.

Then of course there is the fact that the site is now apparently down.

Thanks for pointing this one out.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gusgez » Fri May 20, 2005 12:47 pm

ofcourse i completed the transaction...else I wouldent bring it up in this forum whould I?
Tanks for looking the domain up! I appreciate that!

By the way...

I also got un email from From: Ahmed Hnesh <sales@onlinesolutions-trade.com>

is there any possibilities to get in contact with this man in some way?
gusgez
NewBorn

Postby peg » Fri May 20, 2005 1:17 pm

gusgez wrote:ofcourse i completed the transaction...else I wouldent bring it up in this forum whould I?

Sorry about the loss. You must have edited the post after I put my response. And many people do post here without being taken for the fraud. Something about their transaction seems odd, so the do a google or yahoo search and end up here.

Nonetheless, Depending on the time frame of the transaction and the method of items being sent, you can (and SHOULD) contact the shipper and see what possibilities there are to get your stuff back. If it has not been delievered, they you can typically get it recalled for a fee (which no doubt would be worth it).

Otherwise, you can join the crusade and do what you can to stop others from being frauded. I too lost out on a $1500.00 laptop and had to learn the hard way, which is why I started this site.

You can also report it to your local Law Enforcement. Also consider the IFCC, a division of the FBI, as they too are responding. It won't get your money back, but everything we do to get these scammers shut down takes us one step closer.

Good Luck
Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gusgez » Fri May 20, 2005 2:39 pm

...i do have his fysical adress ...

Payment details:

Account owner: Leonte Andrey

Address: C. De Capitanida Vimercate,30, Lissone, Milano, 20035, Italy

Isent that something worth? Cant you use that in some way to get to him...
gusgez
NewBorn

Postby peg » Fri May 20, 2005 5:19 pm

Unfortunately I am not in the Law Enforcement Business. That is something you would have to file with your local Police. They could then contact the Police in Italy. I suspect, however, that the address will come back to some sort of shipping center. That or it might have gotten re-routed during shipping (Which the shipper can tell you).

Sorry I can't do much more. I wish I could.

Did you file a report with the Local Police?

Let us know how you make out with whatever you do.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gusgez » Sat May 21, 2005 10:03 am

yes! I have reported to my local police station. but they wont investigate enything in a country outside sweden...;-(

here is the website btw where this Leonte Andrey used to NOT make my choose PayPal.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/
gusgez
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud