Autoscoutship?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Autoscoutship?

Postby Cad_clarke » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:31 pm

I am currently interested in buying a car and have been redirected to a transcargo site called http://www.autoscoutship.com for payment etc by the seller. I suspect that this might be a fraudulent site but this is only my gut feeling and am not at all experienced in identifying such a site.

Can anyone help me in determining whether my gut feeling is right or not?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks!
Cad_clarke
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:20 pm

- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Autoscoutship

Postby Adept Web Hosting » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 pm

We have just learned of irregularities with Auto Scout Ship and see that there is strong evidence that this is not a proper company.

We have suspended the websites autoscoutship.com and autoscoutshipeu.com and will work with law enforcement authorities whenever requested to.

Dale Grimm
Adept Web Hosting
Last edited by Adept Web Hosting on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adept Web Hosting
NewBorn

Re: Autoscoutship

Postby peg » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:25 pm

Adept Web Hosting wrote:We have just learned of irregularities with Auto Scout Ship and see that there is strong evidence that this is not a proper company.

We have suspended the websites autoscoutship.com and autoscoutshipde.com and will work with law enforcement authorities whenever requested to.

Dale Grimm
Adept Web Hosting

Dale,

On behalf of all those who DIDN'T get scammed by those sites (but could have) we thank you for your diligent efforts in keeping the Internet safe.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud