global secured

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: global secured

Postby belou » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I've been frauded by the same account.

Will tell the police.

i'm french, seems to ba an international fraud.
belou
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 pm

For everyone's information:

The newest "incarnation" is http://www.deal-auctions.com/

It's in our database: http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8598

The operating modus seems to be the same: targets are sellers on various European Ebay marketplaces, usually it involves watches or jewelry.

The hoster has been made aware of the situation on March 12.
lightfair
Master

Postby roxxy13 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello everybody........
i think we must forget the items and money by global secured.....it was a fake......only a virtual website from "Mr.Bruno".
i went to the police and give all the things i know about this transaction........but i think i don´t get my watch back......
i hope the police find him.......and i am sure he get his punishment........
and last i will say......we all now learn from this.......
many greats
roxxy13
roxxy13
NewBorn

Postby aesculus » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

paleosuchex wrote:My client tried to sell a Rolex Yachtmaster on E-bay for 4.500 €. The watch was not sold and after the auction he received an e-mail from shinebarra@googlemail.com, with the offer to buy through an escrow company Global secured. My client accepted and he send the watch with UPS to Spain (Benicasim) on 23 february 2009. The man in Spain signed for the watch with the name "Bruno M". The Belgian police was informed. I think the website of Global secured does not exist anymore since this morning.

Hi,
I´ve tried to sell a Ring to this man in spain. He is registered as billrourke at ebay-USA. His alias Name in Spain is Nicholas Bruno at Benicasim in Spain. I have informed the german police. I think it should be possible to get the fraud.
aesculus
NewBorn

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud