global secured

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: global secured

Postby alphonsen » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Bonjour,

j'ai envoyé à Nicholas Bruno en Espagne des bijoux que je proposais à la vente via E Bay avec le service escrow de Global- secured et depuis je n'ai plus aucunes nouvelles et la page Global- secured n'existe plus!!!!!
Si j'en croies les témoignages nous sommes trés nombreux à en être les victimes il faudrait que les pouvoirs publics puissent faire quelques chose et surtout intervenir auprés de E Bay qui référencie ces escrocs comme fiables à plus de 102 témoignages pour le résultat que nous constatons tous!!!!!!
Mon envoie était de 4400 € ce qui semble leur tarif de référence si j'en référe aux témoignages!!!!!

Admin Edit: Translated using http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Hello, j' sent to Nicholas Bruno in Spain jewels which I proposed with the sale via E Bay with the service escrow of Total secured and since I n' have more aucunes new and the page Global- secured n' exist more!!!!! If j' in believe testimonys we are very numerous to be about it the victims it would be necessary that the public authorities can make some thing and especially intervene with E Bay which référencie these swindlers as reliable with more than 102 testimonys for the result that we all note!!!!!! My sends was of 4400 € what seems their standard price if j' in summary procedure with testimonys!!!!!

alphonsen
NewBorn

Postby decré » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Vous avez-vous porté plainte?
Que vous on dit les autorités
On s'est bien fait avoir! dégouté

Admin Edit: Translated using http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Did you go felt sorry for?
That you one says the authorities
One s' is well made have! disgusted
decré
Infant

Postby decré » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 pm

I do not know if they are going to find them one day! We are all made well have, there is of bad type all the same But is certain that they are organized well
decré
Infant

Postby decré » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 pm

There is indeed somebody at this calle del bisbe address
I does not understand!
decré
Infant

Postby peg » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

There is certainly someone picking up the merchandise, however, I suspect that it's a money mule (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_mule for more detail). Basically it's someone that gets the merchandise or money to only forward it on. I would suspect that someone just comes and picks it up from there. When the mule gets caught, the scammer moves on.

It will still be helpful to notify the authorities at the addresses that the scammers use so that they are aware, but it's been my experience that local authorities can or will do little. It's usually a "the crime did not happen here" attitude. Only the national authorities (FBI in the US) attempt to really get involved. I also know the German police do all that they can to resolve this (as I have worked with them a lot in the past).
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby decré » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm

If it is not their address, there is no means to make play the insurances of carrier which delivered the goods
decré
Infant

Postby JaxHot » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Did you send your items as a gift?
What value did you declare on the customs form?

The scammers are known to stand out in the street and accept delivery for items from the drivers of the parcel service.
Most deliveries are not even made to the address listed.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lightfair » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 pm

JaxHot wrote:Did you send your items as a gift?
What value did you declare on the customs form?

As far as I see the victims all came from the EURO zone and the shipping address is also within that zone. No customs form required.

The scammers are known to stand out in the street and accept delivery for items from the drivers of the parcel service.
Most deliveries are not even made to the address listed.

Indeed. If I've gotten the right impression it sounds like the receiver didn't even live at the address and was somehow contacted by the shipping company and the package then was delivered to a different address.
lightfair
Master

Postby georg » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:51 pm

malibubeach wrote:Yes, I have sent my problem to the police.

Das ist alles, was Du tun kannst. Die Chancen, die Betrüger zu fassen sind sehr gering.
Thats all , what you can do. The chance of catch the scammers is minimal.
europe support
georg

Postby decré » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

I sent with a value of 1000eur, me do not can declared for more. When they delivered, is indicated on the list " address moved, incorrect address "
They sent the watch the next day (while I had specified with commercial delivery under 12 pm

Send of the watch 17/02, had to arrive 18/02, but it was delivered 19/02. And the famous bruno is who has call FEDEX France to indicate the delivery
decré
Infant

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud