Fraud in progress. Am working with Met Police to catch them

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Fraud in progress. Am working with Met Police to catch them

Postby tiredofit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:02 am

I enquired about this ad:

http://www.gumtree.com/london/26/36735126.html

And got this reply from: oliviaflint555@googlemail.com

Hi,
It's still available for sale. We just moved for two years in Stromness/Orkney because my husband start here a professional project locally.
He is very busy with this and i'm selling it for him. Local pick up is available and pay cash...It's in excellent condition, rarely used and looks new...Contact me for more details...
Thanks,
Olivia

I called the policewoman mentioned to advise but she said she had no idea why her contact details were up on this forum, seemed unaware of the fraud and said there was nothing she could do anyway.
tiredofit
NewBorn

Postby nicklittle135 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

Hmmm
I shall call her again

nick
nicklittle135
Infant

Postby tiredofit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm

I have received another email from oliviaflint555@googlemail.com. I am not corresponding with this individual any further, but am just posting this in case it is of use in stopping this scam.

Hi again,

Local pick up is available in Stromness/Orkney like i told you in my first email. But if this can be an issue for you then please click on the link bellow to the DHL website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained: http://dhl.com/escrow-service/
I will pay for the delivery fees and you will pay for the money transfer fees when you must send the payment confirmation to DHL after receiving their invoice. you will have 5 working days since the arrival date to inspect the package and confirm that the package matches 100% with your expectations. Only after that DHL will release the money to me...
let me know if you are still interested..
thanks,

Olivia,
tiredofit
NewBorn

Postby dusty2009 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi,

I just registered to say thanks to the people on this thread for giving me a heads up on Olivia Flint. I contacted this seller yesterday through Gumtree with regards to buying a camcorder and got a similar reply stating that she and her husband had moved to Orkney etc etc. I did a quick check on her name in Google and your forum thread came up and I'm thankfull to say the least. I'm still in contact with 'her' so if there is anything I can do regarding information let me know.

Dusty2009
dusty2009
NewBorn

Postby gallardosax » Sun May 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Hello everyone. I am the last person swindled by Olivia Flint. 3000 Euros for a saxophone with the same method, while copying the company moneybookers. I denounce the police. I live in Spain and I have compiled all the information I could to the complaint. I invite all Spanish swindled me to write to talk quietly and share all the information available, as well as contacts in order to report the matter to all possible authorities. I am warning the Spaniards forums instruments for the alert but not to follow up and pass the information to the affected or the police. My email is gallardosax@gmail.com
Thank you all and cheer. The network itself will be your grave. The community is very big and the more eyes are warned of more detectives available online.
gallardosax
NewBorn

Postby gallardosax » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Como el traductor de google no funciona muy bien los escribo en castellano. He denunciado el caso en la policía y estoy escribiendo en algunos foros españoles de músicos para avisar sobre este/a estafador. Que no lo alerten pero que intenten ponerse en contacto con los afectados.Cualquiera de nosotros, con otro correo, podría seguirle la corriente una semana mientras nos ponemos en contacto con los cuerpos policiales.
Además he visto que algunos de vosotros os habéis puesto en contacto con las autoridades británicas. ¿Podríais decirme como hacerlo para denunciar mi caso y aportar toda la información que tengo?.
Gracias por todo.
gallardosax
NewBorn

Postby johari » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 am

Dear Admin,

im dealing with http://www.tppsupportt.com. is it the legal company?? tq
johari
NewBorn

Postby JaxHot » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm

http://www.tppsupportt.com/

Is a fraud site
What are the email addresses the scammer is using for the sale and the web site?
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby johari » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 pm

fraud transporter: contact@tppsupportt.com
fraud seller: hadilfloretti@yahoo.com

im alrdy lose RM9000.they still want more money.can i recover my money back?i though they legal.after make a 2times transaction, i saw the website in fraud transporter list alrdy. tq admin. if u want to know the conversation between me, seller and transporter i 'll fwd to you later tq
johari
NewBorn

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud