global secured

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: global secured

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

I live in Germany. I try to work with the police together. But I'm sure it is too late.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:49 pm

How can I get the contact details of Global Secured??? The site is not longer in service.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby decré » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 pm

I was had also by global secured shinebarra. I sent a watch at 4066 eur in this famous site. And for 19 days, always no money. It would be necessary to group together, to make something. I find it very nutcase

the same adress calle del bisbe
nicholas bruno
but in french ebay this name is billrourke
decré
Infant

Postby lightfair » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 pm

malibubeach wrote:How can I get the contact details of Global Secured??? The site is not longer in service.

Let me explain this:

"Global Secured" was not a company. It was a website, nothing more. There is no "company" to sue. It's all virtual.

This is organized crime probably operating from Eastern Europe (or possibly Nigeria). All the addresses (except the one where the item was sent to) don't mean a thing. And even that guy might well be a mule.

The site is "no longer in service" because the hoster killed it; and he killed it because some people (including myself) urged him to do so. The last hoster was tierra.net and they killed the site very quickly.

The address given on the site was "Nieuwstraat nr.121 Bruxelles, 1000 Belgium" but once again: This is fake.

Ebay may or may not kill the involved accounts, but it appears to me that some of the accounts might have been account takeovers (hijacked accounts). As it was already pointed out the actual transactions were done outside ebay (those were not completed auctions). So ebay doesn't feel much of a responsibility here.
lightfair
Master

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Lets do something! We must find a way... Lets work together. Who has an idea??? I already send a report to the police here in Germany.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 pm

This is the address where I have sent my item:
Name : Nicholas Bruno
Address : Calle Del Bisbe Serra ,Nr 5,Bloque 1,Portal 2,Planta 15,Puerta 2
City : Benicassim
Zip Code : 12100
malibubeach
Infant

Postby lightfair » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm

malibubeach wrote:Lets do something! We must find a way... Lets work together. Who has an idea??? I already send a report to the police here in Germany.

There is very little to be done. If this is indeed just a mule he will collect the packages and re-ship them to a different address (possibly even a parcel box); or somebody might show up at his doorstep and pick up the packages directly. It is indeed possibly that this guy isn't even aware that he is working for a criminal organization - he could be a "throwaway" for the scammers (they know very well that this works only for a very short time and he might get caught).

Or he could indeed be the actual scammer. Somebody who moved into this apartment just for a few weeks to do this. Then he'll probably move out very soon...

Those (and other) possibilities exist. And of course there are certain things that could be done beside the police investigation. However hiring a private investigator will cost more money; and in the end this money might be lost as well (if nothing is recovered). Usually those scams are executed very professionally.
lightfair
Master

Postby decré » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm

I lodged pitied this after noon
But I think that our objects disappeared for check
decré
Infant

Postby decré » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm

j'ai utilisé fedex. Quand ils ont livré l'objet, ils m'ont indiqué sur le document qu'il n'habitait pas à l'adresse indiquée.
Ils ont pris contact avec l'acheteur et l'on livré le lendemain
decré
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Sorry I don't speak french. Could you please write it in english??? Many thanks
malibubeach
Infant

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud