attention escow fraud victim, please contact me

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Do you think we can win the law suit against the XO Communications

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes : 8

please contact me

Postby escowscamvictim » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:41 pm

Hi everyone,

It is possible to have a case against XO communications if enough people steps forward. I understand that it might be difficult to step forward after being defrauded. Some might think it's embarrassing, other might think it doesn't worth it because the loss isn't so severe. But that's not true. If we don't step forward, those fraudsters will keep on defrauding other people and keep on using XO communications as a media.

I assure you, you won't have to pay for anything up front for the lawsuit. It will be on a contingency fee basis. And your identity will be kept secret from the public. But if you don't stands up, no one can help you. You must step forward so that I can help you.

Don't be stupid, you won't lose anything. The worse case scenario is that you can't get anything back, but even it comes to that, you lose nothing.

So steps up, and contact me. I will help

escowscamvictim@yahoo.com
escowscamvictim
Infant

XO is liable -

Postby grumpyoldman » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:09 pm

http://www.terralosol.com/

Banks ask for identification when they cash checks and open accounts.
Because, experience says, some people will steal if given the chance.

XO has experience with hundreds of fake escrow websites over several years. to me it is simple matter to ask new customers if they intend to have a personal, political, or business website.

if the customer says, its personal, then puts up a business site, blank it.

if the customer says its business, then snail mail verification is required.
there must be some person held responsible for any business.

really, you would accept the bank telling you they let anonymous clean out your bank account ? why are you allowing XO to say, anonymous has stolen millions of dollars ? and we just can't think of a way to stop it.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Edmund_Burke
i've fallen and i can't get up
grumpyoldman
Adolescent

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud