escow fraud of 3rd partner

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Do you think I can apprehend that scammer?

yes
22%
maybe
No votes
don't know
11%
no
67%

Total votes : 9

thanks guys

Postby santahw050 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:09 am

Yes, thanks for everyone's support. I think those ppls who do escow fraud need to be stopped, and with everyone's cooperation, those scammers will eventually be apprehended.
santahw050
Infant

detail about 3rd Partner fraud

Postby santahw050 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:32 am

email address of scammer: crilov01@yahoo.com
email address of 3rd Partner: support@3rdpart.net

my user name: santahw050
user name of the other party: bluefire

item selling: jewelry watches

transaction id: 1257133616

The fraudsters are Romanians and live in Romania. I am located in Canada.

I filed a complaint to ICV. I also filed a complaint to the Canadian couterpart, RECOL. The RECOL complaint id is 22091. Both of them aren't doing anything or try to contact me. I don't know what to do, and I don't know who to get help from. I contacted the Toronto police, and they are ready and willing to help but it's outside of their jurisdiction.

Do any of you know or have any police connection or can do me a great favor by following up the case for me. I need the police to back me up, but I hear nothing from them and don't even know who to contact.
santahw050
Infant

more info.

Postby santahw050 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:40 am

Below please find more info. regarding the escow fraud with 3rd Partner

I shipped the items to:

Crilov Alexandru,
Str. Teatrala, Nr. 12,
Chisinau, MD,
Zip Code: 32000
Moldova

I was told that I would be paid by a method of my choosing from paypal, money order or a cheque. I can provide the police with a lot of specific details, but the problem is that I don't know how to get them started.
santahw050
Infant

Postby Grachtenhamster » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:59 am

@ santahw050

?I can provide the police with a lot of specific details?

Why are you refusing to accept what other people are trying to explain to you? You can provide nothing which is of any importance!

E-mail addresses ? worth nothing!
Everybody can open a freemail account on ?Mickey Mouse? with ?Disneyworld? as address within seconds.
IP send adresses? No chance at Yahoo, and if a proxy server has been used the IP will lead to nowhere.

Domain registration of the fake escrow ? do you really believe these guys have registered the domain with their correct personal identity??
Amanda Bompensa from Morrisville most probably does even not know what a ?domain? is, either her data had been picked from a phone directory, or an advertisement, or by any other easy method. Or her wallet had been stolen, and her credit card has been used to pay for the registration and the server space.
So the domain registration also leads to nirwana...!

Given address of the fakes escrow? 5th Avenue New York, nice address, indeed, but why not using 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC? They can use what ever they like!

And last but not least Mr. Crilov in Moldova, who was the receiver of the parcel.
3 possibilities:
- He is existing, but has nothing to do with the scam, because his ID document has been stolen.
- falsified ID document
- name of the scammer, but incorrect or old address.
In any case for sure tha parcel was not delivered to the given address, based on online tracking the scammers easily can see when the parcel has been arrived at local distribution hub, they then pick it up in the early morning before the delivery vans are loaded by using ID documents 1, 2, or 3.
It is very unlikely that Alexandru Crilov is the scammers real identity, but even if so, nothing will happen. Do you know what and where Moldova is? A small country between Ukraine and Romania, part of the former Soviet Union, and the poorest and most corrupt country in Europe!

What do you expect the Canadian police to do? What valuable other information do you believe to have? And how do you believe this type of fraud could be stopped?
Grachtenhamster
Infant

@Grachtenhamster

Postby JaxHot » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:10 pm

The OP is not going to divulge information publicly.
Please don't be so negative about this situation.
Try to be supportive of these endeavors.
Notice:
http://3rdpart.net/

3rdpart.net Not Available
The domain 3rdpart.net which you are trying to access is currently unavailable. This may occur for several reasons -- the name may have changed, or it may have moved to a new location. Please try to access the site later, or contact the site's administrator.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

i agree

Postby escowscamvictim » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:32 pm

don't give up hope and you may see light
escowscamvictim
Infant

Postby tom bola » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:32 am

@ jaxhot you may like to know we took 3rdpart.net down on the 19th april 2006 after I found that very post on google answers mentioned below.
I was posting under the name scamalert419-ga

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=716250

cheers
tom bola
tom bola
NewBorn

Fraudulent Escrow Comp-Fake Pages-Faking Transactions!

Postby Eric Brewster » Sat May 06, 2006 1:28 pm

Santahw050, you had got scammed for 2 watches by some very tech savvy scammers. Though as others suggests here they may be smart but they leave clues around. 3 Partners are more than one partner, the paper trail takes you to New York, Pennsylvannia and onward to Belgium then to Moldovia for the final destination.......most likely to either the Russian Mob or to a crook that has a cut taken by them.....or by the Rumainians.

Either way, before sending that first watch, you should have taken precautions of doing an investigation on the guy buying your watches, I am glad that the fraud website has been shut down but there are many many out there. It was only up a year, yepers......a year but in that year they duped probably thousands of people out of goods that are sold on the Black Market around the world. Your two watches, devoid of serial numbers, are probably on sale in Germany as we speak in a watch shop where tourists frequent, peoples whom are not aware that your watches are stolen. The watches probably have a bargin price of say $6000 each on them. Sooner or later some stupid American or Canadian tourist will come along and get those watches and think themselves fortunate.
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Postby Eric Brewster » Sat May 06, 2006 1:45 pm

Suziecue is right, most of those defrauders are indeed organized or atleast tend to be protected by the criminal orgs that take the stolen goods for their blackmarket rings around the world. Mostlikely the bigger parent orgs ship out transport trailor loads of stolen goods they have gotten in one city or town in Spain, Germany, Belgium etc and ship it to anywhere else they can steal an other shipment.

Where do you suppose after the goods are stolen, laundried and cleaned money is given for the goods; where they go? What is given in return for them? Hummm let us see, 1. Drugs.........all sorts for a transport trailor of stolen goods. 2. Hard currency can be also given for the stolen Black Market porloined goods that the scammers had gotten. 3. Bribary, Skimming Protection to Scam again............of course this is a secondary result. If the scammers are fairly bigger fish, then they are looking for more protection to scam again, there fore they pay government officials in certain countries to look the other way about these frauds; it is extreemly important that they have this form of protection. The Government Officals may be fairly high ranked and actually know some of the International Gangsters that are involved, "scratch my back and I will definately scratch yours".
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Hi Eric, thanks

Postby escowscamvictim » Tue May 16, 2006 7:46 am

Hi Eric,

You messages are very thought provoking, thanks. If you have more personal info. and want to keep it a secret, you can contact me at
escowscamvictim at yahoo.com.

Thanks again
escowscamvictim
Infant

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud