escrow fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: escrow fraud

Postby JaxHot » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:12 pm

The scammers get people's credit card data by Phishing sites and by hacking the databases of legitimate sites on the internet.
Then they use credit card info to create fake sites and make purchases on the internet as you have seen.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: escrow fraud

Postby peg » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm

ppoeppelme1 wrote:Thank you for your assistance. I wouldn't know how to contact google but at least taking my name and address from your site
is a start. Romanian???? How on earth do these people get this information? I am in the USA. I tried to email this person and my email was returned stating it no longer existed. You computer guru's amaze me.

This has been a long road for me and rough. Your amazing grace of helping me get my dignity back on one site is very
much appreciated. If these criminals knew (or cared) what a person goes through with identity theft perhaps the world would be a better place.

Thank you again for your assistance on this matter. I will definitely send a donation. But be assured not by credit card. A check is on the way as soon as I find your address.

I also sent you a PM on this.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud