global secured

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: global secured

Postby paleosuchex » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:59 am

Globel Secured is again on internet, however I have problems to find it with Google.

You must trie to solve your problems with your labtop yourself, the police can take action but this can take weeks/months. :roll:
paleosuchex
Infant

Postby paleosuchex » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 pm

The Rolex of my client was send by UPS on 18/2/2009 and delivered to following adress in spain:

Nicholas Bruno, Calle Del Bisbe Serra, nr. 5, Bloque 1, Portal 2, Planta 15, Puerta 2,
12100 Benicassim, Spain.
paleosuchex
Infant

Postby lightfair » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:20 pm

The possibility exists that this person is just a "reshipping mule".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_mule
lightfair
Master

Postby roxxy13 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 am

Hello, i have the same problem with global secured and Mr. Bruno....shinebarra@gmail.com.....i always do teh same....i sell a watch for 2500 Euro in ebay and i became a e-mail from shinebarra, he ask me do to this with escrow service named global secured, i send him the watch till spain, an now i don´t get money....terrible.....i was waiting for a long time....but now i read this on your website...and now i know it was a fmistake to sell the watch....i must go now to the police.....its a shit with somebody to this.....
roxxy13
NewBorn

Postby roxxy13 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Can somebody tell me if i have a chance to become my watch back? :?:
roxxy13
NewBorn

Postby peg » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

You have a chance IF the item has not been delivered.

If it's not been delivered you should contact the shipping company and request it back. Their would be a fee but it's a small price to pay.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:43 pm

I have same problem. I stopped for shinebarra my ebay auction and he gave me the address of global secured. I opend an account and did the transaction. After I saw that the money arrived on this escrow account I sent the bracelet to Nicolas Bruno in Spain. He signed that he received the bracelet. But I didn't get my money from Global-Secured. From now I'm still waiting for the money. But I'm sure this is a criminal act. What can I do to get my money???? He offered me to transfer the amount of money directly to my bank account. But nothing happend????? Please help me!!!
malibubeach
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm

I can't find the site of global-secured.com anymore. Can someone help me to contact this escrow company???? This link: http://www.global-secured.com doesn't work anymore, right???
malibubeach
Infant

Postby malibubeach » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm

I have one idea!! Is someone interested to work with me together??? We could ask a law office and try to get our items or money back??? When we work and help together we could get a bigger chance to have success with legal proceedings.
malibubeach
Infant

Postby paleosuchex » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:30 pm

This is no case for a lawoffice, but for a private investigator together with the police.

I think there is a link USA, Belgium and Spain.

I also think that eBay is not interested, If there name is mentioned in whatever way it will harm them, and notice the bad guys wait until the auction is over or contact the seller directly, so eBay is not responsable. :idea:
paleosuchex
Infant

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud