Australian Financial Group Pty. Ltd. ??? Advise Please!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Australian Financial Group Pty. Ltd. ??? Advise Please!

Postby simon » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 pm

As it stands you are merely libelling this company.

Please tell me since when informing people about fraudsters is criminal.

Please tell us why you think this company should be trustworthy in any way as well. They have:
- Bogus whois data.
- A website which has been shut down for criminal activities.

In the end, it's your decision to go to prison. :x
simon
NewBorn

Postby Vader » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Don't waste your time on hilda.
To hilda I can only say one thing: You are obviously in total denial and have the brain capacity of a shriveled grape. I hope you end up before a court the sooner the better, so your losses won't end up being astronomically high and you'll somehow be able to refund the people who's money you helped to steal, because the very minute you started this "job", you turned into a criminal as well and with every transaction that you handle you are stealing someone's money and making organized crime in Eastern Europe richer.
Vader
NewBorn

Postby suziecue » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:09 pm

In the interest of educating Hilda, but especially any others who may be curious and at risk of such promising opportunities...
hilda wrote:. A foreign financial company requires UK agents to process some transactions concerning UK clients in the UK on its behalf. This is perfectly normal and legitimate. I have done similar work before and found it all perfectly amicable, legitimate and lucrative.

In fact, this is not perfectly normal and legitimate. It is unheard of.

It is simple for an overseas company to set up a local bank account with which to process payments from customers. It is ridiculously risky for an overseas company to solicit employees whom they have never met and who do not even get a face-to-face interview to accept money for them -- there is zero guarantee that the company would get its money. (Think about that for a moment. If you live in the UK, and I live in the US, and you've never met me, would you trust me to take $100 from somebody else in the US and send it to you?) Not to mention the "commission" of between 6% and 10% for this sort of "work" is a huge expense. No real company would process payments this way, for these and many other reasons!

If you are offered a job processing payments, DO NOT take it. The company is not real, and the job is illegal. http://www.bobbear.co.uk is an excellent resource for more information about money mules.

If you don't trust anything you read on the internet (but still accept money from strangers on it?) then please verify my assertions with the police, in person.
suziecue

Postby hilda » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Boy, you guys are really into this anonymous long distance defamation and libel stuff. It is actually you who are committing organised crime and will go to prison.
Obviously the reason they are recruiting private agents in the UK is to avoid the vast expenses of solicitors which they would have to pass on to their clients. I once lived in a UK offshore tax haven; local people made honest livings acting as agents for UK financial companies. The whole point was UK citizens and companies could not have undertaken the transactions without incurring UK tax.
Obviously the company has structures its remuneration in such a way as to prevent the agent running away with the money. If the agent does so he obviously forfeits the £1500 basic + commission. They say something like commissions can rise to such and such a figure which means after the agent' s bona fides have been established.
In the real grown up world people process payments all the time.

I love your clever libel avoidance tactic 'suziecue' but the thread title still criminalises you.
hilda
Infant

Postby lightfair » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:50 pm

hilda:

Simple question, simple answer.

Did you check with the Australian authorities the existance and legitimacy of said company?

Yes or no?
lightfair
Master

Postby Vader » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Hilda, I will really say no more, but PLEASE take your time to READ this:
http://www.banksafeonline.org.uk/moneym ... ained.html
And I mean READ and UNDERSTAND! It's not so difficult. We are not a bunch of internet trolls who are trying to screw with legitimate companies for shits and giggles. All of us here dedicate their free time to protect people from being taken to the cleaners by professional criminals and most of us have done so for years (I have for six years now). You are a prime example of a victim in denial and you will remember our words when the cops come knocking on your door.
In the real world the job of a "money transfer agent" simply DOES NOT EXIST. It is a figment of these scammers' imagination.
Vader
NewBorn

Postby suziecue » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm

We volunteer our time online to provide information, and operate with the full knowledge and cooperation of legal authorities in the UK, US, and many other countries around the world, and have done so for years.

Reality may not conform to your expectations, but that doesn't make you right. Believe me, the only reason we're still bothering to discuss this with you is to hopefully prevent you from continuing to enable international money laundering criminals.
suziecue

Postby peg » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 pm

First I would like to say to you that as the owner of this domain, I apologize if you find it's appearance to be "Amateurish". It has come along way from where it was over 5 years ago. That was when I created this domain because I got caught up in my own greed in an effort to sell computers online.

This site is not here to make money. In fact it generally costs me more to run this site than I get in return. I have received donations from some users and even some companies, but it still does not offset the cost and time it takes to maintain and run, and fend off those DDoS attacks.

This site is here to inform and educate. All those who help here do so of their own free will. You too came here of your own free will. Take what ever information you find here and make your OWN assessment of it and use it as you see fit. If you feel we are engaged in libel, then by all means report us. This site has been run under this domain since April 2006 and prior to that for another 3+ years as a sub-domain of personal webspace. In all that time I have been threatened by many. None have ever amounted to anything. At most, I corrected inaccurate data (but this is a rare occurrence). Never has a lawyer, sheriff, or other law enforcement individual served me with any type of legal documents. More often then not, I have been contacted to provide more information to them so that they can investigate and stop/capture the criminals. Let's hope you are not among them.

So take the advise of those on this site or don't.... It's up to you.

Again, please forgive my amateurish site. If you are willing to donate time or money to the effort, I am sure we can improve it together.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saf_ro » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 pm

hilda, come on, you are told the obvious and I am pretty sure you got the point. Instead of thanking these people you keep throwing "Amateurish" replies back.

You are free to make your choices but please do not put labels on this site and entire community because you are insulting every single person that posted or visited this forum.

peg, the site is excellent. Useful information is what matters; I don't care if it is plain text or flashy animations... so, no need to apologize, you people are doing a great job.
saf_ro
Infant

Postby peg » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 am

saf_ro wrote:peg, the site is excellent. Useful information is what matters; I don't care if it is plain text or flashy animations... so, no need to apologize, you people are doing a great job.

Thank you for your kind words. Fortunately we receive more compliments then we do complaints.

And if ANYONE (including Hilda) has suggestions on improving the site, I would be happy to entertain those suggestions. Feel free to PM me or post them at viewforum.php?f=6 or even email me at escrow-fraud at escrow-fraudDOTcom
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Escrow Fraud