www.EscrowEnterprises.com

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.EscrowEnterprises.com

Postby platinum23 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 am

http://www.EscrowEnterprises.com/index.php

has anybody heard of this company? i was asked by somebody to pay for my goods they wanted to purchase from my ebay store. They asked to use these services instead of paypal. I did some research myself and couldn't find anything to verify that this company was legitame. The buyer has already "paid them" and now they are asking me to provide tracking number, and shipping info but I'm afraid to ship the item until i know that this is legitame buyer , i really need help with this one asap
platinum23
NewBorn

Re: www.EscrowEnterprises.com

Postby lightfair » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 am

The WHOIS record for EscrowEnterprises.com shows that it was registered three days ago (!).

This is a fake one for sure. Please post a few more details, like the alleged name and the email address used by the "buyer" (which - as you might guess - is the scammer himself). I'm away for a couple of hours now so any replies from my side will have to come later.
lightfair
Master

Postby platinum23 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 pm

the email address for the "buyer" that contacted me is brydengreen88@yahoo.com
he contacted me via ebay
his ebay account is aaroncwtan (60)
YEAH i emailed them as well, and they already closed my account with the web page, and ended our transaction as well

who can, and should i report them to?
platinum23
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

platinum23 wrote:t
who can, and should i report them to?

Most important, you should contact ebay immediately and let them know that the account of aaroncwtan was hacked. Just describe to ebay the whole process. The actual owner of aaroncwtan has very likely nothing to do with this; this type of fraud usually involves accounts that were "taken over" (usually by phishing).
lightfair
Master

Postby preciousmetals » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

You should contact the FBI because this is a white collar felony and your local police department. I know because he tried to scam me out of a $30,000 gold nugget. I had UPS retrieve the package this morning. If anyone needs any info on how we can stop this guy or is a victim as well feel free to contact me via e-mail loiblcluck@aol.com in the subject line please put enterprise scam.
preciousmetals
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud