Buying a car from England and shipping it by truck to German

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Buying a car from England and shipping it by truck to German

Postby akempf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 am

Hi,
I live in germany. I have a contract by email with Paul Wright <paulwright78@hotmail.co.uk>, living (?) in London to buy a car. The car would be exported by a company named TruckUK exporters sited in London. They told me that they will export the car by truck after a transfer of 2500 EUR (.. as part of Escrow service process) .
The companys email is truckexportersuk@representative.com, a certain Martin Roos, Phone:+44 7519547403, Fax:+44 2071174854 wrote me the email of the company. Their website is http://truckex.net.

Bank account holder is Petru Marcel Proboteanu, account Numer 03052826, Barclays Bank, 126 Station Road, Edgware, Middy, HA87RY
Do you think everything might me OK?
Last edited by akempf on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
akempf
NewBorn

Re: Buying a car from England and shipping it by truck to German

Postby georg » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

1.wenn du in "germany " lebst, kannst Du in der section"if you help from germany" posten...wenn du möchtest....
2. poste doch bitte hier mal die exakte webseite, die für den Transport verantwortlich sein sollte....URL, also
3. zahle keinesfalls Geld und unterbrich den mail-kontakt......es sind definitiv Betrüger !!!!!
4. Nochmals: poste bitte hier im Forum die URL (Webseite) für den angeblichen Transport, damit sie in unsere Datenbank aufgenommen werden kann...

Gruss nach Bayern............... :P
georg
europe support
georg

Re: Buying a car from England and shipping it by truck to German

Postby georg » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 am

oh...gerade gesehen.............http://truckex.net/
VERGISS es ganz schnell................es sin BERÜGER !!!!
Gruss
georg
europe support
georg

Return to Escrow Fraud