BCC Royal Cargo - fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: BCC Royal Cargo - fraud

Postby Cyan » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 am

This Account Has Been Suspended

Wow that was fast :-O Good job :!:
Cyan
Infant

Postby nikoletta » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Hallo,
I am very disappointed that I did not appear before this forum. I sent money for a car and have no money and no car! BCC Royal Caro contacted me and promised a refund, but I do not believe it. Is there anyone who got the money back? Thanks.
nikoletta
NewBorn

Postby Cyan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 am

Seems like only I managed to get the money back and that's only because of a mistake in transaction. I doubt that you'll ever see your money again and I think that any promise made by BCC is only to stall you from reporting this crime to police.
Cyan
Infant

Postby lenka » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Cyan wrote:Hello

I'm from Czech republic and my uncle recently found a Bmw 320 DPF M-Paket car on the net that he wanted to buy. He speaks english only a little so he asked me to help him with the transaction.

I am a lawyer (though freshly out of college), so I approached the whole thing with caution. Checked the contract thoroughly, visited the site of the escrow company and contacted via mail both the seller and BCC Cargo. No red flags, everything seemed to be fine. So... we made the payment :cry: Oh yeah, what a disaster. Today I got an e-mail from BCC that there is one empty column on the bank money transfer order (adress of benefactor) and that the bank (Lloyds) put the transaction to the escrow account on hold till it is fixed. The mail sounded a bit desperate and had some strange language mistakes that in my opinion no englishman would ever do. BCC urged me to fill the adress and correct the mistake. I became suspicious and tried to poke around the net to check the adress they send me. That came up empty so I tried to open http://bccroyalcargo.com/ and look for any information there. To my surprise the pages were dead. After more searches I stumbled upon Escrow-fraud.com pages and found out that this whole thing is a fraud. I informed my uncle and he's currently attempting to pull the money bac from Lloyds. I hope we can still get our money back!

Simon

Cyan wrote:Seems like only I managed to get the money back and that's only because of a mistake in transaction. I doubt that you'll ever see your money again and I think that any promise made by BCC is only to stall you from reporting this crime to police.

Hello,

We also from the Czech Republic and we have the same experience. Now, no money, no car. Only promises to return the payment. We are waiting for 3 weeks .... Of course not. Can you please anyone from the Czech Republic lenkagrulich@seznam.cz mail contact, how to proceed further. I believe that is with us more of such cases.

Thank you, Lenka
lenka
NewBorn

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud