Trans Global Division fraud???

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Trans Global Division fraud???

Postby hayabusa » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi guys,

I found a Canan ATV for sale on racingjunk.com en several other sites, and the deal was way to good to be true.
But i thought what the heck you never know, so here is the email communication between me and the seller.
After the first mail i knew something was up and from the beginning i stated that i can only do payment via Paypal.
The seller goes by the name Andy Brescher, e-mail adress andyb07112@hotmail.com
And the shipping website is http://www.transglobaldivision.com/
Please start reading at the bottom

Hello,
I see that you have accepted the transaction ... check your e-mail because you must receive an invoice with payment information ... all you have to do is to find an Western Union office and deposit the payment of $2400 to Trans-Global-Division official receiver, which is:

Official receiver information:

First name: Richard
Last name: Bergen
Address: 124 Wigmore Street
City: London
Zip: W1U 3RY

After you will deposit the payment login into your Trans-Global-Division account click on the 'PAY' button and confirm your MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ) from Western Union so they can check your payment and start the shipping process to your address.

Waiting your reply,
Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:02:37 -0800
Subject: Fw: Canam 800 Racingjunk ad
To: andyb07112@hotmail.com

Andy,

I'm waiting for your reply to hear wat needs to be done.
Hope to hear from you soon.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Andy Brescher <andyb07112@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 1:58:09 PM
Subject: Re: Canam 800 Racingjunk ad

Andy,

I registered at global under my secondary email adress, purper_hart@hotmail.com
Global has not replied to my mail regarding payment methods.
I hope paypal is accepted or COD (cash on delivery). Let me know what needs to happen know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:54:59 +0000
To:
Subject: RE: Canam 800 Racingjunk ad

ok ... waiting your reply.

thanks.

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:28:56 +0000

Andy,

Just sent global an e-mail, I'm waiting on them to confirm payment methods. As soon as they confirm that paypal is possible I'll let you know so we can close the deal.

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:07:54 +0000
To:

Hello,

Please contact Trans-Global-Division and ask them for method of the payment.

If you are ready to start this deal go to http://www.transglobaldivision.com register with your e-mail address and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started you will receive all information about the payment and shipping.

Waiting your reply,
Thanks.

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:09:34 -0800

Andy,

Is it possible to make payment with paypal, because this is the only option i have available to make the payment.
Let me know so we can make this deal happen.
Thanks

To:
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 2:08:34 AM

Yes of course .. do not worry i assure you everything is OK.

When you will be ready to start the deal go to http://www.transglobaldivision.com register with your e-mail address, and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started, you will receive all information about the payment and shipping ... this transaction will takes 2 days to complete and is very safe and secure, you will receive the atv in 2 days at your address.

Waiting your reply,
Thanks.

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:17:50 -0800

Andy,

Will the atv be shipped in a crate?
I will contact you tomorrow so we can finalize the deal.
Thanks

To:
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 12:52:37 AM

Hello,

The price is $2400 shipping included to your address ... all papers and a bill of sale come along with the atv so you can register it on your name. For this deal we will use Trans-Global-Division as a third party and shipping company ... after you will deposit the payment to Trans-Global-Division they will start the shipping process to your address ... after you will receive the atv you will have 15 days of inspection. If you find something wrong or if you do not like it anymore you will send the atv back and your payment will be returned to you. (Trans-Global-Division will release the payment to me ONLY after you will receive the atv and the inspection is done) ... If you are ready to start this deal go to http://www.transglobaldivision.com register with your e-mail address and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started you will receive all information about the payment and shipping ... you will receive the atv in 2 days but i will tell you exactly after the shipping is started ... this transaction will takes 2 days to complete and is very safe and secure.

If something is wrong with the atv or papers ... you will return it on my expences and you will receive your payment back but i assure you everything is OK.

Waiting your reply,
Thanks.

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:31:05 -0800

Hi Andy,

Pictures look good, please explain how you want to close the deal.
In my first mail i stated that i will make payment with paypal.
Can you also please e-mail me your phone number.
Thanks

To:
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 12:07:13 AM

Hello,

The atv has only 582 miles and 44 hours adult ridden, nothing wrong, not wrecked, never layed down, never dropped, not out on rain, is like NEW, clean title, first owner and all papers come along with the atv ... I am selling for financial reasons, and because I am moving and I will not have anywhere to store it.

The price is $2400 shipping included to your address, because the atv is located in Newark, NJ ... We can use a shipping company to protect your money and my atv, it's up to you if you want. I will handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you. Also, a refund policy will be included ... For the moment I was relocated with my work to Manchester UK, but this is not a problem because my wife can handle the shipping ... If you want more info about the atv, just let me know in the next e-mail so i can send you, and i will also explain you better how this deal will be closed. I have attached more photos for you.

Waiting your reply,
Thanks.

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:53:23 -0800
Subject: Canam 800 Racingjunk ad

Hello,

I saw your ad for the 2007 Canam outlander Max 800LTD on racingjunk.
I'm very interested, but can you tell me some more about the condition it is in and can you send me some more pictures. In the picture i saw that the rear seat back support isn't on the bike do you have it?
If i purchase it i will pay with paypal and need it to be shipped to Miami, is this possible for you?.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Last edited by hayabusa on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hayabusa
NewBorn

Re: Trans Global Division fraud???

Postby lightfair » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Yes, it's a fraud. The site is in our database since yesterday:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... a&id=10130

Fortunately you noticed right from the start that something was wrong - but sadly not all people are as cautious.
lightfair
Master

Postby ntsosmrt » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

We just got taken by the same. Only our contact was Frank Lubert in London
We figured something was up, but didn't go with our gut feeling.
We searched BBB Google everything seemed legit.
The site is so convincing.
Unfortunately no one had them in a database.
I wish there was a way to shut them down.
I hope they are not part of a terrorist cell and I just help fund them.
Boy do I feel stupid. How gullible.
I only hope that others will be able to see they are not who they say and that they will be shut down.
Too bad another one will pop up in its place
ntsosmrt
NewBorn

Postby usa4ever » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 am

usa4ever
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud