Is this a Scam?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Is this a Scam?

Postby Kirby1 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 pm

what?
since that i have the bike in there custody is not a scam.
I can give you a copy of my driver licens if this help

To: sean.p25@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Bike for sale
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:18:54 -0500

http://www.ltd-expres.justfree.com/ is a total scam, you tryin to scam me?
To: (removed)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:57:02 -0800

The bike is located in MS. I send you some pics.
We can use a shipping company to protect your money and my Bike, I will handle the shipping,
so this will be free of charge for you. Also, a refund policy will be included .
For this transaction we will use http://www.ltd-expres.justfree.com (PVT) LTD as a shipping
company.You will send the money to the company for security, after this deposit is done to
Expres Logistics they will start the shipping of my bike to your address.
After you receive the bike you will have 15 days of inspection, if you find something wrong
or if you do not like it anymore you will send the bike back and your money will be returned
to you. Expres Logistics will release the money to me ONLY after you receive the bike and the inspection is done.
The bike has title clear, all papers and a bill of sale come along with the bike so you can
register it on your name. This transaction takes 2 days to complete and is safe and secure.
If something is wrong with the bike or papers you will return it on my expences and you will
receive your money back but i assure you everything is OK.
If you are ready to start this transaction go to http://www.ltd-expres.justfree.com register
with your e-mail address and let me know after that so I can start the transaction, after
the transaction is started you will receive all details about the shipping and payment.

Waiting ...

To: sean.p25@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:53:27 -0500

What is your address and phone number? And can you send me the link to the ad again my computer shut down and i lost it. How will we do the money if the bike is shipped?

To: (removed)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:57:34 -0800

Hello,

The bike is in perfect condition, nothing wrong, not wrecked, never layed down, never dropped, not out on rain ... clean title, first owner and all papers come along with the bike ... The price is 2800 $ shipping included, to your address .We can use a shipping company to protect your money and my bike, it's up to you if you want ... I will handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you. Also, a refund policy will be included ...

Waiting ....

To: pekeke.31@live.com
Subject: Bike for sale
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:29:30 -0500

Is your gsxr still for sale? If so can you send me more pictures? And info on the bike. I live in Marion IN which is like 4 hrs away

(Edited by moderator: poster's email address removed)
Kirby1
NewBorn

Re: Is this a Scam?

Postby Kirby1 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Start from the bottom up
Kirby1
NewBorn

Re: Is this a Scam?

Postby lightfair » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Of course it's a scam. The scammers have lots of fake drivers licenses, ID cards, passports...

I've removed you email address from your posting to prevent it from gettin harvested by spammers.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud