ESCROW FRAUD in "R"Escrow

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

ESCROW FRAUD in "R"Escrow

Postby rickyone » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

ESCROW FRAUD

I have been had by a "R" Escrow. the buyer and seller, first went out side the escrow made a fraudulent agreement and transferred everything to the buyer, including all licenses,permits,ownership of a business, After the transferred everything to defraud creditors, including me the first legally registered secured and perfected lien holder and others as well they opened an Escrow and published the Notice. The buyer already got 100000.00 dollars under the table and opened an escrow with$140000.00 far less than the amount owing. Is it an Escrow Fraud? could seller and the buyer get together and commit fraud and get away with it? I am trying to get a Temporary Injunction in a California Court and must fight with lawyers who committed this crime? What are the legal rem[/color]edies? What should a creditor do right away if he fins out to secure his debts.
rickyone
NewBorn

Re: ESCROW FRAUD in "R"Escrow

Postby peg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 am

rickyone wrote:ESCROW FRAUD

I have been had by a "R" Escrow. the buyer and seller, first went out side the escrow made a fraudulent agreement and transferred everything to the buyer, including all licenses,permits,ownership of a business, After the transferred everything to defraud creditors, including me the first legally registered secured and perfected lien holder and others as well they opened an Escrow and published the Notice. The buyer already got 100000.00 dollars under the table and opened an escrow with$140000.00 far less than the amount owing. Is it an Escrow Fraud? could seller and the buyer get together and commit fraud and get away with it? I am trying to get a Temporary Injunction in a California Court and must fight with lawyers who committed this crime? What are the legal rem[/color]edies? What should a creditor do right away if he fins out to secure his debts.

What is the URL of the site? Is there a site?

Is this Online Escrow Fraud or is it more like Real Estate Escrow? More details are needed.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud