Another Victim from Spain

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Another Victim from Spain

Postby JSpain » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 pm

First of all: Hello. I've discovered today this website but, unfortunately, was too late since I've already lost all my savings (1000€). Anyway, the web has served me to confirm that I've been frauded. I will use the Complaint sent to the IFCC.

I've made a deal for a high-end 15" macbook pro with a guy whose mail I obtained from ebay. It has a picture at the end of all his auctions saying something like "before making a bid contact with me at tonibay9@googlemail.com".

After several mails, I get "his" name and address:
first name : Anthony
last name : Benson
address: st. mary street 14
city : Southampton
zip code : so14 1nr

I made the payment via Wester Union on 24/03/2009, as soon as he gave me a web direction and a tracking number. On that web (http://globalsnet.info/) I could (Supposedly) to see the trace of my item till today (26/03/200); the day which the item has suppoused to arrive. The web dissapeared as soon as he sent the mail. I've traced the Domain host and its ip, it seems to be in Rumania but I won't trust it

I recieved an email this afternoon from the bastard saying that my item has arrived to its destination but that there was a problem . Instead of one laptop they sent accidentaly 2 and ask me to do him a favour buying the second one cheaper. If I couldn't do that, he told me that he could have some troubles with the agency and so and my laptop won't arrive before 60 or 90 days.

I told him I've got no money and couldn't afford that and he hasn't replied yet. I started then ip-tracing, mail-tracing and web-hosting tracing. After several unsuccessful trials, I search the internet and found this web http://escrow-fraud.com. On it, I've seen the following image http://escrow-fraud.com/gallery.php?img ... et.com.jpg which was EXACTLY as the web-page the guy used to do the "tracking" of my laptop. There's where I found what I've been suspecting: I've been defrauded

I've manged to retrieve another information like Domain Whois:

Domain Name:GLOBALSNET.INFO
Registrant Name:mihaita george
Registrant Street1:strada Primaverii,nr.1,sc.a
Registrant City:Mehedinti
Registrant State/Province:Drobeta Turnu Severin
Registrant Postal Code:230931
Registrant Country:Rumania
Registrant Email:vinesterge@gmail.com

Admin Name:Kriss Turculetz
Admin Organization:SkyTelecom
Admin Street1:5 Moinesti str.
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Bacau
Admin State/Province:Bacau
Admin Country:Rumania
Admin Postal Code:600281
Admin Email:office@skytelecom.ro

Billing Name:Kriss Turculetz
Billing Organization:SkyTelecom
Billing Street1:5 Moinesti str.
Billing City:Bacau
Billing State/Province:Bacau
Billing Postal Code:600281
Billing Country:Rumania

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I've tried to mail-trace the mails we've sent each other but the guy knew what he was doing thereby I have not been able to obtain it.

I've looked also on Facebook and found some guys that feets his characteristics and found 2 or 3 but guess the name and surname must be a fake.

Sorry for my english, writting this kind of messages is when I notice I have to improve it :roll:
JSpain
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud