Australian Financial Group Pty. Ltd. ??? Advise Please!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: Australian Financial Group Pty. Ltd. ??? Advise Please!

Postby hilda » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 am

When I said the website was rather amateurish I meant the Austrilian Financial Group website, nevertheless many small and medium sized companies have rather amateurish websites. Some messagers thought the AFG website was impressive.

This Escrow-fraud website is just patently illegal. I am no expert but so far as I am aware libel is not a criminal but a civil offence. I mean the AFG could close the website down and pursue damages against the website owners and posters (it would be up to them). I presume they are aware of this website and maybe they do in fact have something to hide by not doing so.
hilda
Infant

Postby peg » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 pm

hilda wrote:When I said the website was rather amateurish I meant the Austrilian Financial Group website, nevertheless many small and medium sized companies have rather amateurish websites. Some messagers thought the AFG website was impressive.

This Escrow-fraud website is just patently illegal. I am no expert but so far as I am aware libel is not a criminal but a civil offence. I mean the AFG could close the website down and pursue damages against the website owners and posters (it would be up to them). I presume they are aware of this website and maybe they do in fact have something to hide by not doing so.

It's only libel if it's not true. If the statements ARE true, then it's FACT and perfectly legal to publish.

This site is not doing anything intentionally illegal. There have been times where inaccurate data has been posted. When we have been notified of it, and verified it, we then removed it. If it was "Time consuming" to verify, the offending info is removed pending review. Then it was either permanently removed or replaced depending on the results.

The reason none of these sites have attempted to sue escrow-fraud.com is not because it's too expensive to do (internationally or not), it's because they are scams. If they tried to sue us... they would be forced to reveal themselves and thus, the game is over. They get caught.

If you have proof of libel on this site or other criminal acts, please feel free to point them out to me in this forum, in a PM to me (as the site owner) or email me at escrow-fraud [AT] escrow-fraud [DOT] com and I will be happy to resolve or clarify issues. To say the whole site is illegal is not sufficient. Nor would it be in a court of law. SPECIFICS would be needed.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lightfair » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:43 pm

hilda wrote:When I said the website was rather amateurish I meant the Austrilian Financial Group website,

I figured that this possibility existed. Thanks for the clarification.

This Escrow-fraud website is just patently illegal.

Bullshit.

I am no expert

That much we figured. Well, I AM an expert.

but so far as I am aware libel is not a criminal but a civil offence. I mean the AFG could close the website down and pursue damages against the website owners and posters (it would be up to them). I presume they are aware of this website and maybe they do in fact have something to hide by not doing so.

It was laid out for you in detail; I'll lay it out once more - perhaps it will sink in this time: Such a "company" does not exist. What you think is "AFG" is just a website operated by a few scammers, most likely from Eastern Europe. Had you decided to post the current address of this "company" it would probably have been killed already.

hilda, let me say it very clearly: You've been shown all the details so far. Should you decide to take part in this "enterprise" you will not be able to plead ignorance once you will face a court. At this point you know very well that you would be part of a criminal organization.

I noticed you did not answer my last question. Why? So here it is again:

Simple question, simple answer.

Did you check with the Australian authorities the existance and legitimacy of said company?

Yes or no?
lightfair
Master

Postby georg » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:54 pm

hilda wrote:This Escrow-fraud website is just patently illegal. I am no expert but so far as I am aware libel is not a criminal but a civil offence.

Hilda: you mean this website here... ? really ???
the group here (admin, lightfair and another people) help with this informations so much people all over the world...it is outside your imagination....

and its so easy. do answer of the last question from lightfair... not more , not less

greetings
georg
europe support
georg

Re: Australian Financial Group Pty. Ltd. SCAMMED

Postby zoonbalut » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 am

Hi all,
It seems that I have just become a victem of Evona and First Capital Pty. Ltd.

Email from Ivor Kalnish

Hello Allan,
financial activity in your area isn't too high, so you are going to get remittance of payment about 3-4 times per week.
Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000EUR to 10,000EUR, but can go higher on
special occasions.
We will wait your details.

--
Sincerely yours,
Ivor Kalnish,
First Capital Pty. Ltd.
staffmanager@first-capital-online.com
Visit us at http://www.first-capital-online.com

They place funds into your account, rush you to make the transaction,
then a couple of hours later reverse the transaction which leaves you overdrawn!

So far I have lost £1900 being an escrow agent.
Even though I checked them out with Dunn and Bradstreet financials and they seemed OK.

I am now waiting for the money to be transfered into my account :-)
but have little hope that it will!

How Sad
zoonbalut
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

Hello zoonbalut;

sorry to hear about your loss.

Can you provide a few more details: Who exactly put the funds into your account? The "company" or some third party? How were you supposed to transfer the money to this "company"?

The domain for the site was registered October 1st this year; the registration information is hidden by a privacy protection service.

The site is a ripoff of the (legit) company and site http://www.firstdata.com/ (compare the two sites; it's pretty obvious).

Make printouts and screenshots of everything and file a complaint with the police.
lightfair
Master

Previous

Return to Escrow Fraud