Has anyone checked out Personal Escrow?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Has anyone checked out Personal Escrow?

Postby fxs » Mon May 26, 2008 10:11 pm

I received the following email and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about them.

Thanks,
Frank

Hello

My name is Ivan Medvedev. I am a manager of Personal Escrow ltd.

We would like to offer the perspective career to you. We propose a vacancy of the regional agent. The average salary will be about $2000-4500 monthly. You can familiarize with our current vacancy.

REASON : Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order. Small companies can't transfer international transactions. And have restricion to do international transfers. But our personal clients have business in Russia, Ukraine and other CIS countries, and they can't receive international payments. Your task is receiving and transferring payments to our clients.

You will receive and cash out several types of payments: PayPal payments and Direct Bank Deposit. Having a PayPal account gives you an advantage of accepting even more payments.

1) Your salary is 7% of each payment.
2) You don't need to wait end of month to get paid. You salary share included to each payment.
3) You not spend your own money. All charges to withdrawal or transfer money will be shared at payment.
4) Your financial information will never reach to third parts. It's safe, private and secured type of PayPal payments.
5) You can work 1-3 hours per day or fulltime.

To apply for this position or to make an inquiry, please email us at: personalescrowservice@hotmail.com

Please use the following vacancy code in the header of your email: FWT. Also, please do not forget to include your contact information (phone and email) in your message.

Best regards, Ivan Medvedev

117393, Moscow,
Profsoyuznaya str.56
+7 095 363-1818

Western Baltic office
Lenin str. 17, office 5
197337 , Saint Petersburg, Russia
+7 812 473-8493
fxs
NewBorn

Re: Has anyone checked out Personal Escrow?

Postby Foxhound » Mon May 26, 2008 10:24 pm

That pretty much sounds like money laundering

This is an exerpt from http://www.craigslist.com

7. foreign company offers you a job receiving payments from customers, then wiring funds

* foreign company may claim it is unable to receive payments from its customers directly
* you are typically offered a percentage of payments received
* this kind of "position" may be posted as a job, or offered to you via email

Wouldent trust it bud.
Foxhound
NewBorn

Postby georg » Mon May 26, 2008 11:21 pm

fxs wrote:I received the following email and I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about them.

Thanks,
Frank

Hello

My name is Ivan Medvedev. I am a manager of Personal Escrow ltd.

To apply for this position or to make an inquiry, please email us at: personalescrowservice@hotmail.com

it is a scam for money-washing
europe support
georg

Postby fxs » Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Thank you both for your prompt responses. I suspected as much but I was looking for confirmation.
-- Frank
fxs
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud