www.disclaimer-exchange.com is a fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.disclaimer-exchange.com is a fraud

Postby crss2000 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm

I have been frauded by http://www.disclaimer-exchange.com I lost my $ 21k wedding ring. Bastards
crss2000
NewBorn

Postby JaxHot » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:47 pm

We need details.
Who
Where
When
etc etc etc
Your post is like calling the fire department and telling them the school is on fire and then hagning up.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby georg » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:44 pm

georg

Postby Sharon Baker » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:22 pm

I advertised my diamond ring on eBay and was surprised when I got a response from an individual in Spain telling me he was interested in purchasing the ring for his girlfriend. I was in the process of selling my ring to this individual when I got a rather uncomfortable feeling about the escrow company, Disclaimer-Exchange.com. I decided to do some research - the internet is a wonderful thing most times. I found they were linked to a company in the UK that was supposedly delisted a year ago and their website has the exact wording (and spelling mistakes) as another escrow company in Europe Online Steps Solutions - Escrow Agent (http://www.online-steps.net/index.php) which I think is legitimate. I had my ring ready to send by FedEx and went and retrieved it. I have advised the individual interested in buying my ring, that if he still wants it we are going to have to use another escrow company.
Sharon Baker
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Sharon Baker wrote:(http://www.online-steps.net/index.php) which I think is legitimate.

a error / mistake, it is a FAKE

http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=5701
georg

Postby lightfair » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Sharon:

Please keep in mind that your potential "buyer" is the scammer himself. Any suggestions about a different escrow service will lead nowhere (except another fake escrow service of course).
lightfair
Master

Postby peg » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:38 pm

lightfair wrote:Sharon:

Please keep in mind that your potential "buyer" is the scammer himself. Any suggestions about a different escrow service will lead nowhere (except another fake escrow service of course).

However, if he/she DOES recommend ANOTHER escrow site (or option) feel free to post it here and we will investigate and/or add it to our database as well (if warranted.)
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: www.disclaimer-exchange.com is a fraud

Postby zgarcia1975 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:07 am

I'm very, very sad to say that I have just been conned by these people. I,too, posted my platinum engagement ring valued at $6k on ebay. I, too, got an offer from a guy in Spain who gave me the link to this fake escrow company. I was only asking $5k for it and he offered me $5500 + shipping. When I asked my jeweler why someone in Spain would offer me more than I was asking, they told me he more than likely is a jewelry broker and has a buyer for the ring already and that the American dollar is a lot less than the Euro so my jeweler said he was getting a great deal. That made sense to me so I accepted his offer and mailed it via UPS to:

Carl Noah
Calle Rio Mesa no 30,Edificio Barbarela 10F
Torremolinos 29620 Spain

The ring was delivered today according to UPS and I have not been able to get onto http://www.disclaimer-exchange.com since yesterday. I emailed him yesterday and asked him about it, he said he couldn't get on to the site either but not to worry, it happened once or twice before and it should be back up and running.
The website has since disappeared. Nothing comes up when I go to that web address. I tried Google search and nothing. The website for Disclaimer Exchanged has vanished!!!

His email address is: jewlsonbuymas@gmail.com

Had I not been in a hurry to sell it, I would've done more research and paid attention to the little clues, I wouldn't be on this site right now.
zgarcia1975
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:04 pm

europe support
georg

Postby Sharon Baker » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:42 am

zgarcia1975,

I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear that someone else got conned by the same individual in Spain that tried to con me into selling him my wedding ring for "his girlfriend". Like you I was in a bit of a rush to sell it but I think what tipped me off that something wasn't quite right was the fact he seemed a little to anxious to buy it. Unfortunately I think it is too much to hope that no one else falls prey to this individual.

Sharon
Sharon Baker
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud