www.sklogistik.com FRAUD

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.sklogistik.com FRAUD

Postby unloaded » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Scam website: http://www.sklogistik.com

E-mail Address of scammer: szukalskid@yahoo.co.uk

Scammer: Darren Szukalski (E-mail communication only in perfect written English)
Scam:
Was selling a Porsche Cayman 3.4 S online, through either EBay or Autotrader (I can't recall which)
Selling price was ~30% under market value at £20k
Story was that he moved to Slovakia from the UK and took his Porsche with him then decided to sell.
He had very authentic pictures of a Porsche Cayman 3.4 S that looked like a UK car in Slovakia, along with lots of car info.
Payment and shipping was to be through http://www.sklogistik.com (details below)

Transaction status: Waiting for ************ to agree.
Tracking number: 2892236386
Item description: 2006 PORSCHE CAYMAN 3.4 S, Reg: GO55CAY, VIN#: WPOZZZ9BZ6U772526
Quantity: 1
Item price: 19999 GBP
Transport fee: Transport will be paid by sender.
Total price: 19999 GBP
Sender: szukalskid@yahoo.co.uk
Receiver: ************
Inspection period: 7 days
Payment method: Bank Wire Transfer

:idea: Having had less elaborate scams tried on me before at the point that the escrow service detail was given I searched for and joined this site to ensure that my suspicions that a car being sold at ~30% undervalue was a scam.

Thanks to ESCROW-FRAUD!! :mrgreen:
unloaded
NewBorn

Re: www.sklogistik.com FRAUD

Postby peg » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Very glad that we could help.

It's wonderful to hear of the stories of people who have been helped (and not scammed) because of sites like ours. It's because of the OTHER stories of people who did get scammed that we CONTINUE our efforts.

Thanks for your insight into this fraudulent site, and please continue to keep an eye out for them and let us know.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud