Cargo Zone LTD Fraud plus identity theft

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Cargo Zone LTD Fraud plus identity theft

Postby youngstah909 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:29 am

I saw an ad like on the internet about a motorcycle. He sent me to this so call Cargo Zone LTD to make the payment. I made a down payment and the agreement was he was going to send the bike and than the rest. I than told him I wanted my money back and said that to the company only. As soon as that, my account was deleted and my yaho email was accessed and all emails were erased. This guy goes by Tom Wilson and Richard Eggleston. Located in london. I sent the money by westen union by western union in the name of Tom Wilson. Let me know if anyone got scam by this guy. So you can help me get hime locked up. He also use my identity to write on repoff.com like I had already made an agreement. He straightout stocks.
youngstah909
Infant

Postby JaxHot » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:07 am

We deal in specifics.
Specify the URL of the fake site that you got ripped off on.
Specify the email address of the scammer.
Names mean little or nothing.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby youngstah909 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:47 am

Let explain everything in more detail:

I went to http://www.olinemotorcyclesearch.com and saw a Classified ad for a 2005 yamaha yzf R1. I contacted him with my email alex69@#$$negas@yahoo.com to egglestonerichard@gmail.com He first went by the name of Richard Eaggleston throught this email He responded saying that he wanted $2800 and that the bike was in the wharehouse of the shipping company. I asked him what was the payment process and he said that I had to pay half firts and that half the payment was going to be through the shipping company. He told me to open an account there first, at Cargo Zone LTD. I made sure that website did exist so I searched it on altavista and it appeared and open the paged and registered.The invoice was sent to my email and the shipping company taking care of this was Cargo Zone LTD. They said the payment was going to be made by western union wire transfer and half of the payment would be sent first in the name of Tom Wilson address 60 Askew Road, London, Uk w12 9bj. Half was suppose to be sent of 1400 and the funds would be in hold by Cargo Zone LTD untill the bike was shipped. I would have 15 days to test it and if I liked it, I would sent the rest of the money or send it back I did not like it. I sent the payment and waited for the reply. Than the Cargo Zone said they wanted the other half so the bike would be shipped out. I told them I would not send it and that this was becoming to look like a fraud and threatened them to report them. As soon as I said that, I could no loneger acces the cargo zone site and my email account alex69ve@@@@egas@yahoo.com was access and all the emails got erased. Also my password was changed and I could no longer access it. After that, I did not get no more replies in any way. I reported him on ripoffriport.com and than he filed another under my name and saying that I was wrong and that everything was done good. Here is the site I went to http://www.onlinemotorcyclesearch.com and saw a Classified ad for a 2005 yamaha yzf R1. I contacted him with my email alex69ven@@as@yahoo.com to egglestonerichard@gmail.com He first went by the name of Richard Eaggleston throught this email He responded saying that he wanted $2800 and that the bike was in the wharehouse of the shipping company. I asked him what was the payment process and he said that I had to pay half firts and that half the payment was going to be through the shipping company. He told me to open an account there first, at Cargo Zone LTD. I sent the payment by western union money transfer in the name of Tom Wilson on 11/02/06 MTCN: 066-9284606 and waited for the reply. Total I paid was $1492 including chages. n3@@@@zx61909@verizon.net is my friends Christian Rosas email. after everything, he also contacted him like he was interested in the bike. Richard responded andsaid the same thing to him and said the bike was still available after I had sent the payment. I reported my email identity theft to yahoo already and waiting for the reply. So I believe this site and company was made up by him and he was the one replying in all ways.
Last edited by youngstah909 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youngstah909
Infant

Postby youngstah909 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:49 am

This is the site where his ad is at:

http://onlinemotorcyclesearch.com/detail.shtml?id=284
youngstah909
Infant

Postby youngstah909 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:53 am

Ill also get the email which he supposely uses for his company.
youngstah909
Infant

Postby lightfair » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:07 pm

onlinemotorcyclesearch.com looks legit to me; but that of course doesn't mean that all the ads are legit as well. But in my opinion this site itself has probably nothing to do with the whole scam.

What we need is the web address (URL) for that "Cargo Zone Ltd" company you were talking about. That's the one the scammer set up.
lightfair
Master

Postby youngstah909 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:56 am

Hi, the site is http://www.cargo-zone-ltd.com It denies your entry, only if you asked for a deal like I did and the he lets you acces it. Maybe thats how I got fooled thinking it really exists.
youngstah909
Infant

Postby youngstah909 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:56 pm

Also, I know for sure that Cargo Zone LTD is a false company all made up by Richar Eggleston or Tom Wilson. I believe when I registered to open an account at Cargo Zone LTD, I used my same email (alex6@$enegas@yahoo.com) and password for Cargo Zone LTD. When I threatened to report him, I believe he got my password and accessed my yahoo email account and erased all the emails I had of me communacating with him. Thats how I beleive he also got access to my email account. He also changed my password and opened a account at rippoffreport.com to do the update of Cargo Zone Company under my name.
His website is again accessible and here the link for contact to his Company:

http://www.cargo-zone-ltd.com/contact.php

Here is a copy of the contact info found:

cargo-zone-ltd.com
65 Askew Road
London W12 9BJ
United Kingdom
contactus@cargo-zone-ltd.com

We would love to hear from you!
office@cargo-zone-ltd.com

Contact us Monday through Saturday between 7am and 7pm (CT) to learn how cargo-zone-ltd.com® can help you manage your heavy freight shipping.

Have a question? Call to trace a shipment, schedule a pickup, or other customer service needs.

Customers
New business ? to speak with a sales representative about how cargo-zone-ltd.com can help you manage your package for shipping,
Email us at contactus@cargo-zone-ltd.com

Customer service ? to trace a shipment, schedule a pickup, or other customer service needs,
Email us at office@cargo-zone-ltd.com

LTL and air cargo carriers
New carrier enrollment ? to learn how cargo-zone-ltd.com can help you develop new revenue streams and expand your business,
Email us at support@cargo-zone-ltd.com

Truckload and international carriers
New truckload carrier enrollment:
Email us at support@cargo-zone-ltd.com

Truckload operations ? for dispatch, to check available loads, advise status, or other carrier communications,
Email us at truckload@cargo-zone-ltd.com

Job seekers
Human resources ? to learn about working for one of the best companies in one of the best cities in the U.S. visit our careers section
Last edited by youngstah909 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youngstah909
Infant

Postby youngstah909 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:11 pm

Hi, I just took a look and also foud out that he changed his domain name too. Its now http://www.delivery-services-ltd.com/
youngstah909
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud