Spain hits again!!!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Spain hits again!!!

Postby Mad » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:28 am

I almost lost a ring to Andrew Taylor in SPAIN. This is our email transmittals yesterday, which also includes the third party escrow company. I have not been able to access the escrow website today. I had shipped the ring, when I tried to go on the website and called DHL and stopped the shipment. This website is awesome, wish I had known about it before. I was trying to sell this ring on ebay. Hope this information helps.

Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:22 PM

To: Suuuuuu <xxxPPPP@cox.net>

Subject: Re: Item #290001218078

Size: 18 KB

Its working here, I got an email from them yesterday that they will be updating the website or something like that. Maybe that why you have problems . Check it out later.
Regards

S wrote:
I have not been able to go to the website for Online-SafeTrade.com today since this morning. Do you have these problems often?

---- Andrew Taylor <HUNBUNFILMART@YAHOO.COM>wrote:
> Ok thank you, I will email you as soon as it gets here.Please email me with the tracking no.
> Best Regards
>
> S wrote:
> The commercial invoice is done. It will be shipped today without papers in package as an Unsolicited Gift - trinket. Wrapped in bubble wrap, inside white envelope, then inside a padded envelope, placed inside a DHL package. The package will be in Spain tomorrow and can be picked up at DHL or they will deliver the next day, the sooner the better. Thank You. S
>
> ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > Dont include any appraisal or other papers it is safer for you to keep them until transaction is over. When you will go to the fedex office you will have to make an Airway Bill and the Comercial Invoice its standard for shipping outside USA . Just put the value $14 on both of them and that its a ring unsolicited gift. And everithing should go perfectly.Try to do it today so it can get here by Friday.
> > Regards
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > S wrote:
> > One more thing, what do you mean by a commercial invoice? Are you talking about the airbill having a business name on it? I know what an invoice is, but if I do not include any papers in the package, as you are saying, how is customs going to get the invoice? Just want to make sure it all goes smooth. Thanks for your patience. S
> >
> > ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > > I just got word from the escrow co. that they received my payment, please shipp today FEDEX and dont forget to declare the value $14 and that is a "Unsolicited Gift", also you will have to make a comercial invoice that is for customs too so please put $14 and that is a "Unsolicited Gift".Also do not include in the package any papers or appraisal, keep them until completion of transaction its safer that way.
> > >
> > > Here is my address:
> > > Andrew Taylor
> > > Address:Paseo Marítimo Rey de Espana N.60
> > > Edificio Lubina Portal 4 10-E
> > > City:Fuengirola
> > > Province:Málaga
> > > Zip:29640
> > > Country: Spain
> > > Here is my phone no please put it on the Fedex package: 0034 664 166 565
> > > Regards
> > >
> > >
> > > S wrote:
> > > OK. As soon as I receive the notice from safetrade I will ship it. I have closed the ebay listing. Your wife is a very lucky lady. I hope she enjoys the ring. Thank you. S
> > >
> > > ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > > > I initiated transaction for the amount of $ plus $150 shipping and I will send the payment to the escrow co. ASAP. They will email you as soon as they receive the payment so you can shipp the ring.Because of my country custom fees are 25% and i don`t want to pay that extra.I insured the ring for shipping against damage or loss(payed $125 ) through the http://www.online-safetrade.com/ at the real value of $0 so youl don't need to insure the ring to Fedex any more.In order to avoid my country custom fees and avoid getting the package stuck in customs please declare the value at $14 to Fedex also you will have to ship it as a gift. Please put on the Air waybill and Invoice "Unsolicited Gift".Also please close the ebay listing.
> > > > Thank you for your understanding.
> > > > Regards
> > > >
> > > > S wrote: OK I am registered. How long will you need to inspect the ring? I just had it appraised, but do not have the paperwork back yet.
> > > >
> > > > ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > > > > Here is how this escrow service works
> > > > > http://www.online-safetrade.com/index.php?page=1 please read it and email me back ASAP.I am registered with them so please register too so i can initiate the transaction.I used them in the past as a buyer and seller and they are fast and safe.Also please remove the listing from ebay. I will pay them with paypal so they will verify my payment fast.
> > > > > Regards
> > > > >
> > > > > S wrote: As long as I am able to verify the company and how they will transfer the funds and the time frame that is fine.
> > > > > ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > > > > > Well im from Spain and it will be normal if we use an Spanish escrow co.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > S wrote: That sounds great as long as you will allow me the time to verify the escrow company and that the company is a US company.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ---- Andrew Taylor wrote:
> > > > > > > First of all I'm buying this ring for a anniversary and i need it until next Friday,so everything will need to go fast and smooth,please calculate the shipping cost through Fedex or DHL 24/48 to Spain.Because of the high amount of money i will prefer using an escrow service company ( reduces the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions ) who can also make full insurance of the item during the process of shipping.I would gladly pay $0000 plus shipping,escrow fees and insurance.If you agree with my terms please let me know and i will email you the name of the escrow company that i want to handle our transaction.
> > > > > > > Thank you and have a nice day.
> > > > > > > -Best Regards Andrew
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > S wrote: I am sorry for the delay in answering. I am sure shipping to Spain will not be a problem. If I could get an address so I could call the Postal Service and receive information on the time it would take to get the ring to you etc. that would help. My desired selling price is $00.00. Also, if you dont mind telling me who the third party is you wish to use for the funds transaction. Waiting to hear from you. Sincerely, S
Mad
Infant

Postby CapriceFéline » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:07 am

Hello Mad,
Fortunately the site was shut down in time, so that you could save the money resp. the ring.
We need your help in this "affair". We are an international group of people trying to get shut down fraudulent sites and protect people from internet fraud.

Please could you provide us all informations you have got concerning that or those "escrow-companies" , especially http://www.online-safetrade.com?

Please send your informations to anti419(at)achsen-anhalt(dot)net.
Now Iam in a hurry, till later. Thank you
Caprice
Last edited by CapriceFéline on Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wer kein freundliches Gesicht hat, sollte keinen Laden aufmachen. Chinesisches Sprichwort.
CapriceFéline
Adult

Postby peg » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:19 pm

Site WAS NOT shut down when I checked. I did get a screen shot and added it to the gallery and database.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Online-safetrade

Postby Mad » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:16 pm

amazing how the web site could all of a sudden be pulled up late last night. They have been doing 'maintenance' on it for almost 36 hrs. I told Andrew that I would require payment upfront before shipping the ring, because with him paying the insurance I would have no proof that I had sent him a $20K ring. He insisted my airbill have a value of $14 so he would not have to pay customs fees!!!! Have not heard from him since this a.m.
Mad
Infant

RE: Spain Hits again!

Postby GOGRANNYGO » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:11 pm

It is amazing to me reading the text sent to you in e-mail for the buyer of your ring in Spain. Ironically, even though the names and addresses are different, the text is nearly identical to that of which I received. They must use their escrow co., It is for an anniversary gift. Must have it by Friday. I do not think this is a coinsidence, do you?
GOGRANNYGO
GOGRANNYGO
NewBorn

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:59 pm

Not coincidence at all, you would think they would at least have enough brains to change their attacks!!! :wink:
Mad
Infant

Postby brendabrow » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:45 am

:evil:

I just got scammed by Spain a Daniel Magnus using the website http://www.trading-security.com. I sent pendant to address and waited for money to no avail. Pendant was being sold for someone else and don't know what to do next to try to get it back. Any help?

B
brendabrow
NewBorn

brendabrow

Postby JaxHot » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:34 am

Your scammer is not Spanish.
You were defrauded by Romanians.
Simply putting the supposed name of the scammer is of no value since it was made up to begin with.
details are needed
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spain, Romanian, Whichever

Postby Mad » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:56 pm

I would suggest giving all the information you have to the founders/moderators of this website and see if they can be of assistance. You could also do a search for this type of illegal activity because there are companies out there that are trying to assist victims. Whether they are Spanish or Romanian or whatever, they need to be stopped. Keep digging for information on legal assitance. You have address that should help, notify the company you used to ship the pendant of the fraud and see if they have suggestions. If the contact was originated thru ebay notify ebay of the fraudulent information they will do what they can. Good Luck.
Mad
Infant

Spain Hits Again!

Postby GOGRANNYGO » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:32 am

Reading the other posts, it is apparent to me that the people claiming to be Spanish are not. Daniel Magnus,CalleDionisia Redondo, Edif. Las Camelias Bigoque 3-10G. Fuengirola, Spain 29670 using e-mail address
aagnus11@mac.com tried to spoof me using http://www.trading-security.com, they are a FAKE site. BEWARE. Please report him to all law enforcements agencies in Spain, GB, Romania, your local Police Department, IC3 on the internet, spoof@ebay.com, spoof@square-trade.com etc. Print out and save all e-mail's and fraudulent invoices you have received, save them also to your filing cabinet. And utilize this site to help others from falling prey to them. I was fortunately one of the lucky ones, as I had just been spoofed by Wiliam Peterson in London. I had my package stopped in Kentucky, but he even infiltrated the UPS Tracking System, and had it sent to the East Midlands Airport in GB for him to pick up at customs. Fortunately I was tracking the return of the package, and Called the Leictshire Police in London, you worked with the East Midlands airport and the UPS warehouse to recover my package. I WAS VERY LUCKY! It took 5 days and many telephone calls to get my package back. These crooks are very sophisticated. BEWARE!
GOGRANNTGO
GOGRANNYGO
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud