Touareg & Cargo-ltd

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Touareg & Cargo-ltd

Postby PU16 » Thu May 18, 2006 3:02 pm

:shock: Hallo I was really shocked but I find it out in time so I didn't lose any money. Here the story, I'am looking for a touareg and find a good offer, then I got a very nice email contact with a man from dublin called Adam Keen, everything sounds great "we will manage everything with a third party agent you have time to inspect the car ...."
The only thing I should to is paying 25 % to the the cargo agent by western union.
Short before I was really doing it, (really short I was allready holding the money in my hand) I felt a little bit uncomfortable and decided to find out more about the agent, and in the first it sounds god, but then there happen some things which made me more and more frightend, especially that no one I called know this company and also they didn't like to talk with me directly.
After all I found some thing which really makes me sure that this is a cheater. I send the information to all companies to give a hint to everyone and afterwards I called the official side.
Now I found this really helpfull site, and I hope no one else will be cheated by such persons. If I would be on law side I woul "han. them ..". Because people which earn there money on a legal way lose it to such persons.
So please follow the advise don't pay anything in advance and try to check such companies on every possible was (e.g. chamber of commerce), and please don't hesitate to call the officials.
PU16
Infant

Postby peg » Thu May 18, 2006 4:32 pm

What is the web address to the site that was trying to defraud you?
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby georg » Thu May 18, 2006 5:14 pm

peg110 wrote:What is the web address to the site that was trying to defraud you?

i think this : http://www.cargo-ltd.biz

(posted in topic "If you want help from germany")
georg

Return to Escrow Fraud