Online Shipping Worldwide

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Online Shipping Worldwide

Postby EZP » Fri May 05, 2006 10:36 pm

Can anyone tell me if the website Express-Shipp-Worldwide.com is a scam? I am in the middle of a transaction and have a bad feeling about it. The name of the company is Online Shipping Worldwide. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks
EZP
NewBorn

Postby georg » Fri May 05, 2006 11:23 pm

Yes, its a FRAUD,
Domain Name.......... express-shipp-worldwide.com
Creation Date........ 2006-04-27

see here

http://escrow-fraud.com/images/sites/Layout2/

stop contacts and save money... :D
georg

Postby EZP » Fri May 05, 2006 11:36 pm

Since this transaction is still open, and they obviously don't know that I'm on to them, is there any way to catch them.....possibly when they try to pick up the money?
EZP
NewBorn

Postby peg » Sat May 06, 2006 12:19 am

EZP wrote:Since this transaction is still open, and they obviously don't know that I'm on to them, is there any way to catch them.....possibly when they try to pick up the money?

Yes and No!

If this transaction involves you sending money, the chances are that they want you to send it to an agent. The agent is typically "Hired" by the scammers on the premise that they keep a commission of the money they receive and forward the rest on to the scammers. When the agent is caught, the scammers disappear, leaving the agent Holding the bag (as it were).

It can be pursued, but many of these scammers are actually part of organized crime (in other countries mostly), and you could be at serious risk.

I would applaud any effort you do to stop them, but would caution you to do so carefully. Your best bet is to encourage your local law enforcement to pursue it and help them out however you can.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby georg » Sat May 06, 2006 12:30 am

if you try this (e-mail contact), you become a tracking - number via e-mail for this FAKE-Site, then you see the fictiv-agent for money-transfer via Western-Union...and then is money away.... :twisted:

its better: forget it
georg

Postby skambuster » Tue May 16, 2006 10:27 am

should be despatched soon!
All services withdrawn
skambuster
Senior

Postby skambuster » Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm

Dead
All services withdrawn
skambuster
Senior